(Dataset involving 3,000+ clients with less than 1% online authentic client complaints over 6 years
via Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor)
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to YOU!
You are on your way to becoming a responsible explorer, cultural ecotourism ambassador and changemaker!
Hi my name is Zanjan Fromer, CEO/Founder, I operate a nationwide community based ecotourism initiative across Mongolia that responsibly returns approximately 70%-80% of generated annual revenues to locals as apart of our sustainable livelihoods mission which is audited by the Mongolian Government. As you may be aware, GER to GER has received numerous international awards and honors: National Geographic Society, Ashoka’s Changemakers, UNESCAP, WHL Travel, Tour Dust, etc.
Today GER to GER Agency operates in-behalf both nomadic families and rural communities across 11,000 square kilometers that includes deserts, open pastures, mountain ranges and river valleys throughout the country. Since the 2005 implementation, GER to GER has successfully managed its nationwide social economic development efforts by creating linkages between international travelers and the inhabitants of Mongolia via our vast methodologies (business linkages development, workshops for both nomads and travelers, etc.). In addition to the financial contributions to locals, advancement of small medium enterprise development, rural job market diversification and much more; here are just a few success stories from thousands:
1. More than a million dollars has been directly injected into the local economies
2. Extremely remote nomadic communities have been systematically included into the initiatives sustainably
3. Rural children and youth that could not access health and education owing to poverty are now sustainably receiving healthcare and higher education
4. Young adults of nomadic families that never could afford university education are now studying and even graduating from undergraduate programs
5. Costly outreach health initiatives that benefit a few hundred nomads/locals have been enhanced to reach between 4,000 to 5,000 at 1/10 the traditional cost
6. Families that could not afford medical care have paid for surgeries once considered not to be possible owing to lack of finances
7. Diversification of rural job markets owing to the increase level of demand on local supply has generated new opportunities
8. Rural nomadic families that suffered from climatic disasters had been supported throughout the Middle Gobi Desert for a month to assist stabilizing their livelihoods
9. Today we operate over 11,000 square kilometers across Mongolia (nearly 7,000 miles of operational terrain: mountains, deserts, pasture lands, steppes, valleys, etc.)
10. Today over 6,000 international travelers have been trained on Responsible EcoTravel and GeoTourism; to which rural health and safety is well above 99% since 2005 till today.
11. Today nomadic families and rural community members across Mongolia receive free vocational trainings on ecotourism and more!