A DECADE OF GENERATING BENEFITS FOR LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND NOMADIC FAMILIES ACROSS MONGOLIA
Our package trips are designed for travel agencies that sustains our organization, however, our independent trips responsibly returns approximately 70%-80% of generated annual revenues to the locals as apart of our sustainable livelihoods Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Mission which is audited by the Mongolian Government. GER to GER is proud to be Mongolia’s first Tour Operator/Agency that was designed to incorporate a strong CSR Mission into its overall nationwide operations. In accordance, The GER to GER Foundation, an official Mongolian Government certified Humanitarian NGO, continues to operate via its own funding and by in-kind donations made to it through our partnership with Give2Asa; a globally recognized USA 501c3 charity organization. GER to GER Foundation has been successfully audited by numerous international agencies (including but not limited to): Swiss Agency for International Development, United States Agency for International Development, The Asian Foundation, and more.
Annually, GER to GER manages the involvement of both direct/indirect local human resources totaling 1,000+/- in addition to the 100s of annual international travelers is a testament to our operational logistical capabilities; the very same capabilities used towards managing 100s of successful projects and programs. Today, as we continue to operate across Mongolia’s vast geographical terrains we are furthering our social economic development goals; here are just a few success stories from thousands:
- More than a million dollars have been directly injected into Mongolia’s local economies.
- Extremely remote nomadic communities have been systematically included into the initiatives sustainably.
- Costly outreach health initiatives that benefit a few hundred nomads/locals have been enhanced to reach between 4,000 to 5,000 at 1/10 the traditional cost.
- Diversification of rural job markets owing to increased level of demand on supply and value chains.
- Today over 6,000 international travelers have been trained on Responsible EcoTravel and GeoTourism; to which rural health and safety has been maintained well above 99% since 2005 till today.
GER to GER is well established with a Global Visibility exceeding 80% of the world’s territories via our online and offline works; from rural locations throughout Mongolia all the way up to the global social economic supply and value chains around the world (ITB Germany, WTM and Adventure Travel Show London, Hong Kong, COTTM China, etc.).