GER to GER Fund’s ITB Fundraising Project via USA Give2Asia.org, an internationally recognized USA 501c3 Charity Organization; Tax Deductible Donations
TODAY’S URGENT FUND-RAISING PROJECT
ITB BERLIN 2015 – EUROPE’S LARGEST GLOBAL TRAVEL EXHIBITION
Today, GER to GER Foundation has been approved by the Mongolian Government, first time ever, to participate in the newly designed and produced “Mongolia” stand at ITB Berlin; Europe’s largest international travel exhibition. This is the first time ever that an independent community based organization has been officially recognized and approved by the Mongolian Government to exhibit among other Mongolian private sector entities. This is a major success for rural communities throughout Mongolia – it has been a long journey and this is the national recognition that we all have been waiting for.
However, owing to the financial structure of our Agency and Foundation operating like a non-profit organization in the private sector (ethically “Giving Back” to rural communities throughout Mongolia), both my colleague and I have been burdening the costs of international operations the last few years from our own local salaries and resources. Today, we clearly recognize that we do require the in-kind and generous support of the international community if we are to participate in this major event and if we are going to expand our humanitarian organization to new regions that desperately need a social economic development initiative like GER to GER.
ll donations generated shall be air-marked to support only the bare minimum costs of participating in this event and produce associated materials in order to strengthen GER to GER Agency and Foundation’s operational works in NE and Central Asia and our Sponsor’s CSR Image Development.
Objectives: Support social economic development via business networking linkage development and promoting investment opportunities with greater industries (tourism, film, etc.); increase public relations (B2B and B2C) and contract signings with travel agents, tour operators, film and tv companies, etc.
Beneficiaries: Mongolia’s Rural Nomadic Families, Communities and International Sponsors
Fundraising Goal (ITB & All Activities): $16,000 USD (up to $20,000)
Fundraising Timeline Frame: Immediate
Fundraising Deadline: January 30, 2015
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TAX DEDUCTIVE DONATION?
Online Tax Deductible Donations: Click here to make your online donation today via Give2Asia!
For Offline Tax Deductible Donations: Click here for more details via Give2Asia
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
WHO ARE WE & WHAT DO WE DO?
GER to GER is an American-led internationally awarded and honored community based ecotourism agency and humanitarian organization that generates alternative livelihoods via open-market social economic development. We are international humanitarians, filmmakers, explorers and social economic developers that design and implement Good Governance Initiatives via sustainable tourism to support Open-Market Economic Development in Post-Communist and transitional economic countries.
GER to GER Foundation’s Mission
Foster open-market social economic development in developing countries to sustain Good Governance among its population through education, Small Medium Enterprise Development (SME), global business market-linkage development and more.
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- International Business and Linkage Development for Communities
- Geographic Information Systems for supply and value chain mapping and development
- Global marketing of rural community products and services at major events
A DECADE OF INTERNATIONAL HONORS
- 2014 Certified Member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA)
- 2006-Today Official Partner of Give2Asia (USA501c3)
- 2008-2014 Lonely Planet “…most innovative tourism concept in Mongolia, …top of every traveller’s wish list…”
- 2013 Rough Guides – Meet the Locals – How to Immerse Yourself on Your Local Travels
- 2012 National Geographic’s “World’s Best Travel Experiences” #8 – GERtoGER.org
- 2010 National Geographic Society – Geotourism Ambassadorship
- 2010 National Geographic Society – Global Finalist Certificate
- 2010 Honored by National Geographic as one of World’s Innovative Travel Entrepreneurs
- 2009 Top Ten Global Finalist of National Geographic Society and Ashoka Changemakers “Power of Place” GeoTourism Challenge
- 2009 WHL Travel’s Urban Adventures Award
- 2009 Tour Dust’s Scholarship Award
- 2009 National Geographic Society’s Weekend Broadcast
- 2007 United States Agency for International Development Grant Winner
- 2007 Officially recommended by UNESCAP at its 63rd Session – Page 14
- 2006 Official Partner of the CBS’s The Amazing Race
- 2005 Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Grant Winner
- 2005 World Bank Tender Winner – Cross-Industry Supply Chain and Competitiveness Study and Analysis
PURPOSE OF FUNDS
- To support social economic development activities associated with Mongolia.
- To support event associated costs.
- To support event associated travel costs.
- To support event associated PR Materials.
- To support event associated CSR digital material development and global promotions.
BENEFITS TO SPONSORS
- Tax Deduction: All donations are 100% Tax Deductible.
- Global CSR Social Media Campaigning: GER to GER will globally announced corporate sponsor(s) in its Foundation related CSR campaigns regarding ITB 2015.
- A Permanent and Dedicated Online Promotional Page of Sponsor’s CSR Support: GER to GER will make a dedicated page on www.GERtoGER.org that globally promotes our joint project with CSR promotions that include updates, photo-gallery and potentially a short film.
- Associated with GER to GER’s Global Visibility: Today, GER to GER has established a “Brand” that has reached 80% of the world’s territories. Based upon our effective international marketing works, our global networks span millions of internet users around the world.
- Digital Media Footage: GER to GER will provide sponsor with photography and some film selected footage for CSR promotional material development.
SINGLE SPONSOR VS MULTI-SPONSORS
- If your business or corporation would like to be the sole sponsor of this initiative we kindly request that you inform us immediately so that we can quickly dedicate these works with “Exclusively Supported by… your Corporation”.
- Other potential corporate sponsors shall be re-directed to another GER to GER fundraising initiative that require support.
YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY AND PROTECTION
- Donation can be made easily and directly online via Give2Asia.org website link and/or bank transfers.
- All donations remain in the United States of America with Give2Asia.org till officially requested by the American CEO/Founder of GER to GER.
- GER to GER assumes all responsibilities associated to this Initiative.
- GER to GER is monitored, audited and provides reports to Give2Asia.org
- Give2Asia.org sends official reports to corporate sponsors.
- Give2Asia.org provides official documentation to corporate sponsors in lines with USA 501c3 charity status to guarantee your USA Tax Deductions.