GER to GER Mongolia Victim of TROLLs & SCAMMERS’ Reviews
To Ensure Overseas Health/Safety of Locals and International Travelers
IN LINE WITH THE UNITED NATIONS SDG 8 “DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH”: GER to GER Mongolia has publicly released evidence/findings to counter fake/fraudulent reviews about GER to GER on Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet and the TROLLs/Scammers that propagate it.
National Geographic Society’s Geotourism Ambassador (Mr. Zanjan Fromer) went deep to investigate/track/map/combat travel scams (online/offline), disruptors (online/offline), unethical special interest groups (online/offline), bullies (online/offline), stalkers (online/offline), extremists (online/offline), etc., that plague major travel/social media platforms which harms good people, businesses and even countries (fraud, defraud, insurance/cancellation scams, dishonest reviews, fake defamatory reviews, etc.); 6 years of investigations – tracking, mapping, learning their threatening tactics, networks, methods of seeding false reviews to manipulate markets/people (anti-trust, corporate fraud, etc.), manipulating travel platforms’ Super Authoritative SEO unethically to distort Google Rankings with misinformation/false reviews, etc., and now combating and taking down these unethical-environs via awareness campaigns and contacting associated Government agencies, associations, businesses, etc.
TRUTH vs. FICTION
There is more fiction on Trip Advisor than CONTRACTED clients.
From 2010 (1000s of travelers) – 8 Client Issues: 4 clients with bad luck – 4 clients caught in scams to defraud Nomadic Families (Humanitarian Trips)
CRITICAL LINKSTrip Advisor “Scampackers” are not welcomed:
- US Embassy in Mongolia Issues International “Security Alert” about Social Media Scamming
- GER to GER’s Official letter to the US Federal Trade Commission
- US Senator Calls for Investigation of TripAdvisor Over Its Posting Policy
- Learn more about Scampackers, Disruptors, Trolls, Tactics and Videos
- Trip Advisor Fined for Fake/ Dishonest Reviews
Negative Impacts of Dishonest Reviews – Micro to Macro
“Dishonest reviews negatively impacts 100s of nomadic families’ incomes across the country that they use towards health/educational care for nomadic children, medical visits for pregnant women, medication and life-saving surgeries, etc., and it also negatively influences the delicate rural social economic supply chains and much more. Dishonest reviews also “jades” the locals who care while inflaming extremists, bullies, stalkers, unethical special interest groups, etc., into unethical actions against foreigners that are tourists and workers within a foreign country”
Can anyone calculate the negative social economic impacts that this has on a country’s GDP?
This is one of 1000s of case studies – world wide – now calculate the global GDP impacts…
– Mr. Fromer, NATGEO Geotourism Ambassador
THE LONE ALASKAN SHEEPDOG
MR. ZANJAN FROMER
"It’s how we are forged from challenges that defines us... adapt to succeed"
ALASKAN TLINGIT | NATGEO’S GEOTOURISM AMBASSADOR | FIRST USAID CONTRACTOR TEAMS TO MONGOLIA | MINISTRY MEDAL OF HONOR
EMMY/DGA AWARD WINNING PRODUCTION SUPPORT | AND MUCH MORE
Check out the videos that highlights Mr. Fromer’s love and passion for his humanitarian works, social economic development initiatives and more; Mr. Fromer official Panel Speaker for the USAID funded Leaders Advancing Democracy Summit 2018
On January 18, 2018 – Mr. Zanjan Fromer was officially invited by the USAID funded LEAD Mongolia (Leaders Advancing Democracy) as an official panelist speaker for their International Summit held in Mongolia; Mongolia, Bhutan, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan. These two videos provides you indepth credible insight into Mr. Zanjan Fromer. The US Embassy of Mongolia has posted the panelists’ speeches into 2 videos on their Facebook Page (LINK) https://www.facebook.com/USEmbMongolia/
(VIDEO 1 – from 6:00)
(VIDEO 2 – from 9:35)
Mr. Fromer the Skilled Pilot vs. the Dishonest Winds of “Scams” on Trip Advisor
NOW the Opening Remarks by Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Starship U.S.S. Enterprise of Star Trek…
Empathetic, Open-minded and Understanding Travelers are All Welcomed,
however, “1 Star” Scammers/Trolls please stay at home or kindly choose another operator – thanks! 😉
LONELY PLANET DELETES SCAMS
SCAMMERS, DISRUPTORS, FRAUDS ARE BEING DELETED FROM THORN TREE
The Tabitha Roman “JugglingTam” and Robbie Frederick “Fresh Coffee Stains” CON-ARTIST Show
In reality – this is a lesson learned for GER to GER as it fortifies our “confirmations” that we must be extra careful as to whom to send out on our Humanitarian Expeditions with Nomadic Families. Just because “they say” that they can successfully translate situational environs as a Humanitarian AND NOT as a tourist doesn’t mean that they really can or more importantly “THAT THEY WILL” (they knew they were going on a 100% non-touristic humanitarian trip but they treated the people, the experience, the cultural opportunities, etc., like displeased Trip Advisor city tourists criticising a “packaged tourist trip” at a resort/entertainment park). Sometimes people like Tabitha and Robbie border on being intentional frauds with the goal of “defrauding” nomadic families from critical incomes that they WOULD NOT be able to get unless GER to GER opened the doors for them. This comic video is 100% accurate and how I feel as the gentleman who trusted a woman who said they could properly translate situational environs like a “humanitarian” after receiving some training – of which I might add… she wasn’t very kind nor willing to learn during the trainings as she was an “educational elitess” with 8 years in China and didn’t want to listen nor learn from an International Field Specialist with 23+ years of overseas international development expertise (more info: www.Zanjan-Fromer.com). When placed into nomadic environs both Robbie and Tabetha were a lot like “Helen the Translator” in the following clip… and Yes from 1000s of successes I failed and “I’m the idiot” that trusted that I could train them enough/send them out into the field with GER to GER (granted I failed less than 1% but the amount of time investment to correct their nonsense feels like decades). Hence… we have started to take more serious consideration as to whom we will send out from now on – GER to GER doesn’t desire to send out anymore people like “Helen the Translator” onto our Nomadic Families’ Humanitarian Trips.
Tabitha Roman “JugglingTam” and Robbie Frederick of “Fresh Coffee Stains” Star as
“Helen The Translator”
Upon being contacted by Mr. Zanjan Fromer, the very next day LONELY PLANET DELETES “JugglingTam”/ “Fresh Coffee Stains” SCAM.
“Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert …”
Lonely Planet DELETES scammer’s “Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet” Post that was authored by “Fresh Coffee Stains” that shows up on Google Search Results; thank you! It will take about a few weeks for the link to disappear. Owing to GERtoGER’s strong positive image (our life’s works as humanitarians, changemakers, social entrepreneurs, explorers, filmmakers, etc.) we get scammers/disruptor/trolls that unethically try to cash-in and steal the Nomadic families’ market. GER to GER humanitarian trips with rural nomadic families are not “tourist trips” but rather “reality trips” that showcase the diversity of realities that nomadic families face – a rare opportunity to immerse oneself into foreign realities. Unfortunately people like Tabetha Roman and Robbie Federick DO NOT properly capture those realities but would rather showcase a “city tourist mentality” both in their writing and video blogs. I’ll be the first to admit that ALL VEHICLES in Mongolia are prone to technical difficulties (from time to time) – there is NOT ONE DRIVER who can claim they haven’t had some sort of issue in the outback once and awhile – that’s why we have backup plans, other locals that can be contacted to assist, etc. When you work in community development – locals support locals – it may require 20 minutes to an hour of patience out in the desert but they always make sure you get to your point… something among 100s of other items that both Ms. Roman and Mr. Frederick failed to mention both in their blogs and videos during their 20 minutes of paranoia; I see it as a success as locals were contacted and they successfully assisted them so they could make it to their bus.
NOTE: Most of the time these online disruptors support greedy companies via defrauding nomadic children’s money that the parents earn and use for their child’s or children’s health, medication, educations, clothing and even school supplies, etc. These unethical approaches are generally very biasly made that don’t properly show all the realities which defrauds the rural Nomadic families from learning how to serve the tourism industry (which takes time) rather than developing their own ethics, strong unique brands and markets.
If it makes you quickly emotional; angry, sad, hateful, etc. – it’s most likely intentionally SEEDED “fake” or “dishonest” news
The Art of Exaggerating a Speck of Dust into becoming Mt. Everest
The “TACTIC” of UNETHICALLY DISCREDITING a WELL ESTABLISHED and CREDITABLE RESOURCE is used
1) As a LAST resort 2) When FACED with an IRREFUTABLE TRUTH
Now link the dishonest reviewers on Trip Advisor to their methods, writing styles (to provoke your emotions; anger, etc.), etc.… and an unethical commonality emerges around a small aspect that they try to unethically employ to discredit nomadic families, our office and me (Mr. Fromer) via fraud, defraud, public defamation, etc., once the scammers all got caught – they had to strike first to discredit me and our organization out of fear that the truth would be released.
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated the they were on a “Humanitarian Trip”; they all intentionally misled people to think they where traveling on Packaged Vacations.
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated that they only paid $200-$350 USD for an average 7 Day “Humanitarian Trip” (you can’t pay that amount for 1 or 2 days “all inclusive” in Paris, Berlin, UK, etc.) that includes:
- BUYING bus tickets on the travelers’ behalf,
- COORDINATING rural jeeps on the travelers’ behalf,
- nomadic accommodations in a Ger/Yurt,
- three LARGE nomadic meals a day with unlimited drinks,
- a nomadic guide that would travel every day 20+ kilometers with them and 20+ kilometers back home (averaging 40+ kilometers per day),
- horses and camels to ride and with ox carts that carry travelers’ luggages (backpacks, etc.) for safety and comfort,
- traveling across Mongolia’s most pristine and off the path locations,
- never being rushed like standard tours but rather allowed TONS of FREE TIME to stop, explore, walk, trek and even have picnics!
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated that GER to GER Office and Rural Nomadic Families INTENSIVELY took care of their well-beings professionally and that they were:
- Provided FREE CONSULTATIONS on Mongolia travel that sometimes took hours; maps, travel routes, plans, budgeting, transportation methods, etc.
- Professionally trained in humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
- Provided FREE luggage storage for weeks in the GER to GER Office.
- SAFE and well looked after; mountains, deserts, etc.
- SAFE and NEVER had an injury due to negligence; horseback riding, camel riding, etc.
- Provided plenty of opportunities to PROACTIVELY participate in the daily life of nomadic families; just jump in and participate, etc.
- Provided plenty of opportunities to use the family as a base camp; to go hiking, trekking and exploring the surrounding areas.
- Provided plenty of food and drinks; generally sometimes it’s more than 3 meals a day.
- Provided plenty of time for rest and relaxation; nomads love it when travelers take it easy.
- Provided plenty of COMMUNICATIONS ACCESS to contact GER to GER; we make sure that if travelers are confused/etc., that they are able to contact GER to GER Office via the nomadic families mobile phones to which we clarify and communicate the situations so that the nomadic families and travelers have clarity if required.
When I start to list the COUNTLESS FACTS (Beyond GER to GER’s 13 Levels of Verifications, fulfillment of UN’s SDGs, etc.), these Trip Advisor Scammers are FACED with many IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS – as CLEARLY STATED on all GER to GER documentations, travelers are 100% LIABLE for THE QUALITY OF THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES as they are NOT TRAVELING ON A PACKAGED TRIP and as we ‘professionals’ are not traveling with them (we provide training that has proven itself to be invaluable – GER to GER’s Health/Safety record has been maintained at a all time high of 99.9% for over a 13+ years.). Nonetheless:
- Is it CONTRACTUALLY stated that “Humanitarian Trips” are purely “Voluntary” and that the travelers 100% assume the risk/quality of their experiences to which ALL travelers sign the contract and attend a 2 hour training workshop prior to traveling on a GER to GER Humanitarian Trip? YES.
- In accordance with GER to GER’s services did we assist with bus tickets? Yes.
- Did we provide rural jeeps? Yes.
- Did the Nomadic families take care of the travelers’ health and safety? Yes.
- Did the nomadic families provide food and drinks – 3 times a day? Yes.
- Did the nomadic families send a family member to guide the travelers? Yes.
- Is it clearly stated in GER to GER’s Terms & Conditions, Contracts, Disclaimers, 2 hour Training Workshops, etc., that Nomadic families have the right to alter itineraries/activities based on their personal judgements/external influences (culture, weather, family matters, exhaustion, travelers’ abilities, etc.)? YES.
INDEED discrediting an established professionals/an entire organization is the last resort for scammers/disruptors/unethical competitors that are faced with so many irrefutable truths; they always take 1 small aspect (typically extremely minor itinerary changes that are 100% allowed) and extremely exaggerate it with the goal of damaging people if their scam didn’t work; they don’t talk about all the good-stuff as it doesn’t support their scams, however, they’ll greatly exaggerate a speck of dust into Mt. Everest…
Ensuring 100% Proper Comprehension
GER to GER’s 13 REPETITIVE VERIFICATIONS for ALL TRAVELERS
1. Online access to “what is GER to GER”, “how does GER to GER operate, etc.”
2. Online access to Information about the differences between “Humanitarian Reality Trips” and Packaged Trips
3. Online access to “Terms and Conditions” of Humanitarian Trips
4. Correspondences with GER to GER staff by emails; Q&A, etc.
5. Upon arrival in Mongolia – all travelers receive a mandatory 2 hour training workshop; Professional Humanitarian Liability Trainings are conducted by an International Specialist with over 22+ years of Professional Expertise throughout Mongolia including extreme environs (-50 plus degrees expedition/production works, etc.) and Abroad; Internationally Awarded, Recognized by National Geographic Society, Recipient of Mongolia’s 2nd Highest Medal of Honor – The Ministerial Gold Star of Leadership, etc. These Humanitarian Training Workshops cover: contracts; terms and conditions; liabilities; assumption of risks; humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
6. At the workshops all travelers are updated with current weather, culture, etc., information that may influence their trip and are informed rural nomads have the “power” to change the trip when necessary; transparently listed on the Terms and Conditions owing to their lifestyles.
7. At the workshops all travelers are educated the difference between “cultural service” vs. “customer service” and so much more to ensure that they are fully aware that they are traveling as humanitarians and not as “tourists” on a vacation.
8. At the workshops all travelers AGAIN review Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions
9. At the workshops all travelers review GER to GER disclaimer with Instructors
10. At the workshops all travelers are provide an opportunity to change their trip/minds
11. At the workshops all travelers CAREFULLY REVIEW AND SIGN the “Assumption of Risk Contract” that includes weather, culture, lifestyle, 3rd Party Suppliers, etc., in relation to Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions; on website, handbook, etc.
12. After signing the Assumption of Risk Contract all travelers make final payments
13. After contract signing, workshop and payments – all travelers are invited to contact us again for further info clarifications prior/during their Reality Humanitarian Trip (via nomadic families mobile phones).
Taking into account that 13 LEVELS of VERIFICATIONS HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED – There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR such Trip Advisor & Lonely Planet Industry SCAMS and FRAUD to EXIST
Owing to GER to GER’s Anti-Scammer initiative – 2017 has been a perfect season!
It’s the SHEEPDOG that stands up to the wolves who prey in packs on the sheep… and yes, those ‘yappy’ wolves have unethically heckled this SHEEPDOG long enough.
ALPHA-DOG ON DECK!
These are our lives, our life’s works, etc., that are on the line…
“I’ll be the first to state it – unethical people SUCK! It’s these people that take something uniquely humbling and wonderful as remote nomadic families opening their homes/families/cultural adventures to a*hole scammers/con-artists who always finds a way to make it awful for us humanitarians/social entrepreneurs and the nomadic families; these “self-righteous scammers/con-artists” all do the same things/their posts are generally the same template format – what’s their goal – they desire to steal from Nomadic Families and get free trips via cons, scams, defrauds, misinformation, etc., via disruptions/defraud/market manipulations. ONCE THEY GET CAUGHT – they all run to the same place and do the same thing – they go to the same Trip Advisor Thread and make themselves look innocent – scammers/con-artists always stay together; have you ever caught a bunch of people stealing/cheating at a shopping store and watch them lie to escape, etc? They always team up and say ‘it wasn’t me – it was him or her’ and they have a lots of BS excuses to ignore the shop’s terms/conditions/13 Levels of Verifications/disclaimers/contracts.”
Dishonest reviews negatively impacts 100s of nomadic families’ incomes across the country that they use towards health/educational care for nomadic children, medical visits for pregnant women, medication and life-saving surgeries, etc., and it also negatively influences the delicate rural social economic supply chains and much more. Dishonest reviews also “jades” the locals who care while inflaming extremists, bullies, stalkers, unethical special interest groups, etc., into unethical actions against foreigners that are tourists and workers within a foreign country.
Can anyone calculate the negative social economic impacts that this type of nonsense has on a country’s GDP?
This is one of 1000s of case studies – world wide – now calculate globally the negative impact on overall GDPs…
“So YES, I, Mr. Fromer, will say it – if you are an unethical scammer, competitor, troller, disruptor, etc., it’s you who SUCKS.”
100% Transparency – Nothing to Hide
I’M 100% BACON LOVING ‘HETEROSEXUAL’ ALASKAN USA MAN not some USA/Mongol Snowflake, etc., as some fake Trip Advisor reviews have stated – Just look at me… Do I look Mongol? Do I look, work, operate, train like a Snowflake? Nope, LOL!
100% ALL overly emotionally charged/false defamatory reviews are generally failed scams designed to hurt GER to GER’s Humanitarian Trips Operated by Locals; I, the Founder, became the target of public defamation on Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree as I stood up and gave my voice to the voiceless locals when others wouldn’t. That seriously pissed off the scammers, frauds, etc., hence, I’m famously beloved by Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree as I don’t backdown to bullies – LOL!
Sorry Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet, no disrespect intended , however 1) I DIDN’T throw the first stone 2) In fact, it’s only after years of a HANDFUL of scammers/trolls/disruptors (less than 1%) unethically throwing stones that it became OVERLY clear that your platforms had sided with the scammers/bullies/trolls without verifications, facts, evidence, burden of proof, etc. (and not with the majority of satisfied clients 95%+), and are allowing the unethical “public shaming of me” by known scammers/trolls that desire to force me into silence/out of my humanitarian works. I’m sorry but this is where “I draw the line” as that strategy just won’t work with me; when it’s a good ethical fight – I thrive on adversity/overcoming unethical situations. Alaskan Tlingits have a righteous history of being protectors, taking on Goliaths and winning; I’m Alaskan Tlingit – you can find more about me via www.Zanjan-Fromer.com
FOR POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS – IT’S ONLY WHEN YOU ETHICALLY STAND UP FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN TRULY STAND UP FOR OTHERS… THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR MY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS – I PROTECT MY PARTNERSHIPS
we kindly request all unethical special interest groups and/or people with racism/nationalistic/major-prejudice issues to please, kindly, find another tour operator.
Definitive list of how GER to GER ACTIVELY FULFILLS the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
This is WHY I’m ACTIVELY PROTECTING rural nomadic tribes’ social economic development efforts from trolls/scammers/disruptors/etc.
If I don’t protect our works/nomadic families, who will?
The TROLLS? The SCAMMERS? The DISRUPTORS? The COMPETITORS?
Definitive LIST of how GER to GER ACTIVELY FULFILLS the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Today’s major issue in Mongolia are irresponsible tour operators/competitors unethically profiteering/gaining from the ‘responsible tourism’ brand by sabotaging Responsible Tour Operators’ markets via disruptors, trolls, scammers, etc., that use Trip Advisor to damage the alternative incomes of nomadic families via factless statements of concern that the tourism industry “damages” nomads. What truly damages nomadic families are unethical individuals/scams/dishonest reviews and lack of market distinction now between responsible and irresponsible as everyone claims to be ‘responsible’. Hence, GERtoGER is using SDGs to highlight our ‘Responsible Tourism’ methodology:
- SDG 1 – NO POVERTY: 80% of Humanitarian Trips’ finances are returned to rural nomads, drivers, etc.; 20% towards rural communities’ international marketing and training workshops.
- SDG 2 – ZERO HUNGER: We have/continue to employ nomadic families who are the poorest of the poor that only have had 1 cattle and a couple sheep in the Gobi Desert, Terelj National Park, etc., and completely improved their lives within a few years, etc.
- SDG 3 – GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING: Our training efforts focus on daily health/safety, reduce sanitation illnesses (Hepatitis A, etc.), tourism incomes allow families to pay for medical insurance, visits, medication, surgeries, etc.
- SDG 4 – QUALITY EDUCATION: Via workshops/tourism incomes nomadic children are attending schools, high schools and universities. ADULTS of nomadic families whom never formally attended high-school/college are trained by GER to GER and also via GER to GER’s OTJ “on the job” training opportunities during the tourism season. These adults experience first-hand the value of applied education/alternative jobs/incomes (secondary to traditional sources) and are inspired to save their finances to send their children to school… Today almost all nomadic families are sending their children to secondary school, high-school and even university.
- SDG 5 – GENDER EQUALITY: Over 70% of GER to GER’s nationwide managers are women; rurally, Mongolian women care for travelers’ family experience (food, drink, etc.) while the men generally guide the trips (though some women guide as well). GER to GER focuses on strengthening symbiotic relationships within nomadic families thus to ensure that our frameworks coincide with Mongolia’s cultural traditions/lifestyle rather than imposing foreign values onto nomadic families. Owing to our ‘gender equality approach’ both women and men equally participate as active stakeholders in all operational management, workshops, financial/budget concerns, etc., matters.
- SDG 6 – CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION: Daily training/OPERATIONAL activity: 1) nomads AND travelers – “Leave No Trace” 2) importance of waste management to mitigate waste damages around pasture points, along travel routes, etc., both in learning and in nationwide operations.
- SDG 7 – AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY: Since 2005, GER to GER has assisted all nomadic families to open savings accounts across Mongolia in order to generate account/credit histories that can be used towards accessing critical financial services and small loans to procure solar/wind powered units via their tourism incomes, etc. Nomads have greatly benefited from solar/wind power units – they have continuous access to communications, information, ability to charge lights and its diverse applications that enhances the quality of life deep in the outback/bush locations (studies, watching livestocks – predators, basic refrigeration, etc.)… Access to affordable and clean energy strengthens the ability for nomadic families to enjoy their remote lifestyles thus mitigating the need to become energy dependent on villages, cities, etc., which in-turn creates a vast variety of migratory issues – livestock, pasture, desertification, city services, etc.
- SDG 8 – DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: Developing a nation/their people’s ability to advance their social economic aspirations while combatting TROLLS that seek to damage their international opportunities towards open market growth. Over 90% of GERtoGER human resources are rural-based; guides, drivers, nomads, businesses, etc., via “Geotourism” we strengthen cross-industry social economic supply chains. In addition to numerous other initiatives, GER to GER also protects Nomadic Families’ rights to “Decent Work and Economic Growth” by actively combating “Dishonest Reviews” that are initiated by scammers, unethical competitors and their special interest groups, trolls, etc.
- SDG 9 – INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE: “GER to GER” is an ancient “kinetic supply chain” of the Great Mongol Empire – this ancient nomadic supply chain allowed the Mongols to maintain the peace of the world’s largest empire for over 400+ years across 24 million cubic kilometers that spanned from the Sea of Japan to the doorstep of Europe. Today, GER to GER employs this ancient supply chain to develop a nation/their people’s ability to advance their social economic aspirations towards open market economy via tourism and other spin-off social economic activities.
- SDG 10 – REDUCE INEQUALITIES: GER to GER promotes the importance of the UN’s UDHRs while fulfilling the United Nations SDG within GER to GER’s daily operations throughout Mongolia and abroad via constant operational training workshops with travelers and with nomadic families, social media, reporting industry related issues to local/international authorities, etc. GER to GER’s founder (who is Alaskan Tlingit, Japanese, Filipino, Hawaiian, German/EU mix, etc.) has spent the last 6+ years tracking, mapping, observing, countering, combating, etc., a vast variety of “inequalities” from Asia to EU thus contributing towards the mitigation of home-grown issues across multiple countries/internationally recognized internet-platforms via a variety of initiatives.
- SDG 11 – SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES: GERtoGER meshes “kinetic supply chains” with traditional “static supply chains” (nomadic networks, bush networks, rural villages, cities, communities, etc.) into innovative travel itineraries, products, services, etc., towards advance a state and/or countries’ destination image/products. GER to GER’s founder has spent the last 23+ years assisting Mongolia through it’s transitional development phase (tourism, meat and cashmere industries and its respective HR) – Mr. Fromer was apart of the first USAID funded Contractor Teams called “The Competitiveness Initiative” that was tasked with Mongolia’s social economic stabilization of its main industries and increase their international competitiveness value to ensure the stabilization of Mongolia’s nationwide social economic environs. In addition to these works, Mr. Fromer has actively promoted Mongolia onto the international stage to generate greater opportunities for Mongolia via numerous international TV and Documentary Programs; i.e., National Geographic Society’s Washington DC Museum Centerpiece Film about Mongolia, CBS’s EMMY/DGA Awarded The Amazing Race (S10), Destination Truth, etc. More at www.Zanjan-Fromer.com
- SDG 12 – RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION AND PRODUCTION: GER to GER actively incorporates pro-active methods via its operations that allow “real-time” comprehension of the importance of “responsible consumption and production”: 1) international travelers are trained to become humanitarians/ethnographic travelers that learn to appreciate the variety of benefits of “subsistence nomadic livelihoods, traditions, history, etc.”; how one manages the symbiotic relationship between nomadic families, their environs for survival and economics. 2) Mongolian nomadic tribes are experts at “Responsible Consumption and Production”, however, with the growth of global “Cashmere Industry” pasture management issues have become a serious reality (sharp increase in goat numbers) that can no longer be ignored. Hence, GER to GER aims to generate alternative offset-incomes via tourism “to create tangible incentives” for the nomadic tribes to actively care for their lands and protect it from overgrazing (sustainable eco-incomes vs. land degradation incomes) which contributes towards rapid desertification that impacts a) nomadism b) livestock c) Mongolia’s traditional GDPs e) nature/environment d) etc.
- SDG 13 – CLIMATE ACTION: GER to GER conducts climate action works via 1) conducting Nomad Relief Efforts during climatic disasters; films, media pieces, awareness campaigns, etc., that highlight the challenges faced by nomadic families and how tourism incomes assist nomadic families to better prepared. 2) GER to GER has established networks that can monitor trends (goats, desertification, watershed situations, weather impacts on land degradation, etc.) via nomadic families as it 100% pertains to their survival and the sustainability of Mongolia’s 3 traditional GDPs – cashmere, meat and tourism. 3) etc.
- SDG 14 – LIFE BELOW WATER: Via workshops all herder/travelers are trained about the importance of water resources in relation to mitigating waste related issues, etc. Though Mongolia may not have oceans – the quality of Mongolia’s rivers, lakes, streams and underground water resources are vital to nomadic populations throughout the country – especially in desert regions where alternative water resources are scarce (rain, rivers, streams, etc.). Mr. Fromer also assisted USAID’s Gobi Initiative in “Watershed Monitoring” data-collecting and GIS monitoring. The Quality of Mongolia’s watersheds will directly impact Mongolia’s traditional GDPs (cashmere, meat and tourism) as nomadic families are the core “node” of all three industries.
- SDG 15 – LIFE ON LAND: Via workshops all herder/travelers are trained about the importance of land resources in relation to mitigating waste related issues, watershed impacts on land quality, weather/climatic degradation of land, etc., in addition to serious issues pertaining to overgrazing, etc., GER to GER has established nomadic networks that can monitor such remote concerns as it directly impacts the quality of life on land in relation to the sustainability of nomadism and Mongolia’s traditional GDPs (cashmere, meat and tourism).
- SDG 16 – PEACE, JUSTICE, AND STRONG INSTITUTIONS: We actively promote the importance of the UN’s UDHRs within Mongolia via social media, etc. Mr. Fromer actively encourages both developing and developed countries to “maintain the peace” via making the general public aware of social-issues (extremists, oppression OPS, racial hate CRIMES, etc.) that may indeed hinder the process of of SDG 16 being properly established via social media, networking, etc. LIKEWISE, Mr. Fromer allows himself to be the voice of nomadic families that are unable to voice their experiences/combat dishonest reviews and statements – as unethical individuals/scammers have unethically monopolized this situation for too long for unethical agendas. GER to GER strongly believes in the “rule of law” and its importance as Chingis Khan stated “Conquering is easy, maintain the Peace is difficult”… without peaceful relations Mongolia’s social economic development will not advance sustainably.
- SDG 17 – PARTNERSHIP FOR THE GOALS: Via social media networks, partners, donors, etc., GERtoGER proactively expands its networks. In fact, GERtoGER has launched new Global Initiatives:
- “Responsible-Tours.org“ established by GER to GER and the Founder, this new Initiative is being launched by “The Global Practitioners” to assist International CBTs, CSR Initiatives, alternative community travel networks and Geotourism Initiatives
- “LastLifeLine.org“ under the GERtoGER Foundation this new Initiative aims to match Global Issues of the aforementioned “MDGs/SDGs” that require exposure to better link with like-minded organizations.
Responsible Travel Notes:
* All Humanitarian Trips and Homestays are 100% “Reality Trips” that are managed and operated by locals and nomadic families; GER to GER Office operates ONLY AS A Humanitarian “Travel Agent” for communities (non-tour operator).
* GER to GER humanitarian trips is about “Reality” – real families, real lifestyles, real situation, etc. (who are the Mongols? And not about our expectations).
* GER to GER humanitarian trips are not an amusement park experience – it’s about awareness/respecting nomadic lifestyle and learning “their ways” (not ours), etc.
* GER to GER is an opportunity for people to learn how to integrate within other cultures vs. other cultures catering to our international norms and standards that we have become overly accustomed too and demand others to adhere too (like paid entertainment slaves).
* GER to GER has generated over a Million USD towards Mongolia’s social economic development via supply-chain synergies and provides over 80% of its revenues toward rural nomadic families that greatly need this alternative income source.
This is WHY I’m ACTIVELY PROTECTING rural nomadic tribes’ social economic development efforts from trolls, scammers, disruptors, etc.
The main reason I willfully placed myself in-between the scammers/trolls and the rural nomadic communities is simply for the following reasons: 1) We internationals have more experience in the concept of “costumer services/responsible tourism” than rural nomadic tribes 2) We TRAIN every foreigner that desires to travel via GER to GER Humanitarian Trips with rural nomadic tribes 3) We have a 13 LEVELS of VERIFICATIONS that ensures that the traveler 100% COMPREHENDS that Humanitarian Trips ARE NOT packaged holiday trips 4) ALL foreign travelers 100% know how we operate and why… etc.
SO there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for the level of scams/fraud/negative being generated by con-artists with unethical agendas…