To Ensure Overseas Health/Safety of Locals and International Travelers
National Geographic Society’s Geotourism Ambassador (Mr. Zanjan Fromer) went deep to investigate/track/map/combat travel scams (online/offline), disruptors (online/offline), unethical special interest groups (online/offline), bullies (online/offline), stalkers (online/offline), extremists (online/offline), etc., that plague major travel/social media platforms which harms good people, businesses and even countries (fraud, defraud, insurance/cancellation scams, dishonest reviews, fake defamatory reviews, etc.); 6 years of investigations – tracking, mapping, learning their threatening tactics, networks, methods of seeding false reviews to manipulate markets/people (anti-trust, corporate fraud, etc.), manipulating travel platforms’ Super Authoritative SEO unethically to distort Google Rankings with misinformation/false reviews, etc., and now combating and taking down these unethical-environs via awareness campaigns and contacting associated Government agencies, associations, businesses, etc.
Negative Impacts of Dishonest Reviews – Micro to Macro
“Dishonest reviews negatively impacts 100s of nomadic families’ incomes across the country that they use towards health/educational care for nomadic children, medical visits for pregnant women, medication and life-saving surgeries, etc., and it also negatively influences the delicate rural social economic supply chains and much more. Dishonest reviews also “jades” the locals who care while inflaming extremists, bullies, stalkers, unethical special interest groups, etc., into unethical actions against foreigners that are tourists and workers within a foreign country”
Can anyone calculate the negative social economic impacts that this type of nonsense has on a country’s GDP?
This is one of 1000s of case studies – world wide – now calculate globally the negative impact on overall GDPs…
– Mr. Fromer, NATGEO Geotourism Ambassador
THE LONE ALASKAN SHEEPDOG
MR. ZANJAN FROMER
ALASKAN TLINGIT | NATGEO’S GEOTOURISM AMBASSADOR | FIRST USAID CONTRACTOR TEAMS TO MONGOLIA | MINISTRY MEDAL OF HONOR
EMMY/DGA AWARD WINNING PRODUCTION SUPPORT | AND MUCH MORE
Check out the videos that highlights Mr. Fromer’s love and passion for his humanitarian works, social economic development initiatives and more; Mr. Fromer official Panel Speaker for the USAID funded Leaders Advancing Democracy Summit 2018
On January 18, 2018 – Mr. Zanjan Fromer was officially invited by the USAID funded LEAD Mongolia (Leaders Advancing Democracy) as an official panelist speaker for their International Summit held in Mongolia; Mongolia, Bhutan, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan. These two videos provides you indepth credible insight into Mr. Zanjan Fromer. The US Embassy of Mongolia has posted the panelists’ speeches into 2 videos on their Facebook Page (LINK) https://www.facebook.com/USEmbMongolia/
(VIDEO 1 – from 6:00)
(VIDEO 2 – from 9:35)
NOW the Opening Remarks by Jean-Luc Picard, Captain of the Starship U.S.S. Enterprise of Star Trek…
Empathetic, Open-minded and Understanding Travelers are All Welcomed,
however, “1 Star” Scammers/Trolls please stay at home or kindly choose another operator – thanks! 😉
LONELY PLANET DELETES SCAMS
SCAMMERS, DISRUPTORS, FRAUDS ARE BEING DELETED FROM THORN TREE
Upon being contacted by Mr. Zanjan Fromer, the very next day LONELY PLANET DELETES “JuggingTam”/ “Fresh Coffee Stains” SCAM.
SCAM WARNING – THIS BLOGGER IS A KNOWN CON-ARTIST
“Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert …”
Lonely Planet DELETES scammer’s “Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet” Post that was authored by “Fresh Coffee Stains” that shows up on Google Search Results; thank you! It will take about a few weeks for the link to disappear. Owing to GERtoGER’s strong positive image (our life’s works as humanitarians, changemakers, social entrepreneurs, explorers, filmmakers, etc.) we get scammers/disruptor/trolls that unethically try to cash-in and steal the Nomadic families’ market; we know who are responsible – unethical competitors, etc. These online scams are designed for greedy companies that desire to steal Nomadic children’s money that the parents earn and use for their child’s or children’s health, medication, educations, clothing and even school supplies, etc. These unethical companies/individuals prefer spending their time to design awful scams to steal from Nomadic families than developing their own ethics, strong unique brands and markets.
Please spend a few moments to protect your $1000s from scams by learning how they manipulate the market and YOU via intentionally “seeding” false reviews/blogs via this page… I hope that you will enjoy a good mix of humor and harsh-reality – unethical humans just suck.
If it makes you quickly emotional; angry, sad, hateful, etc. – it’s most likely intentionally SEEDED “fake” or “dishonest” news
The Art of Exaggerating a Speck of Dust into becoming Mt. Everest
The “TACTIC” of UNETHICALLY DISCREDITING a WELL ESTABLISHED and CREDITABLE RESOURCE is used
1) As a LAST resort 2) When FACED with an IRREFUTABLE TRUTH
Now link the dishonest reviewers on Trip Advisor to their methods, writing styles (to provoke your emotions; anger, etc.), etc.… and an unethical commonality emerges around a small aspect that they try to unethically employ to discredit nomadic families, our office and me (Mr. Fromer) via fraud, defraud, public defamation, etc., once the scammers all got caught – they had to strike first to discredit me and our organization out of fear that the truth would be released.
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated the they were on a “Humanitarian Trip”; they all intentionally misled people to think they where traveling on Packaged Vacations.
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated that they only paid $200-$350 USD for an average 7 Day “Humanitarian Trip” (you can’t pay that amount for 1 or 2 days “all inclusive” in Paris, Berlin, UK, etc.) that includes:
- BUYING bus tickets on the travelers’ behalf,
- COORDINATING rural jeeps on the travelers’ behalf,
- nomadic accommodations in a Ger/Yurt,
- three LARGE nomadic meals a day with unlimited drinks,
- a nomadic guide that would travel every day 20+ kilometers with them and 20+ kilometers back home (averaging 40+ kilometers per day),
- horses and camels to ride and with ox carts that carry travelers’ luggages (backpacks, etc.) for safety and comfort,
- traveling across Mongolia’s most pristine and off the path locations,
- never being rushed like standard tours but rather allowed TONS of FREE TIME to stop, explore, walk, trek and even have picnics!
- NONE of these Trip Advisor Scammers stated that GER to GER Office and Rural Nomadic Families INTENSIVELY took care of their well-beings professionally and that they were:
- Provided FREE CONSULTATIONS on Mongolia travel that sometimes took hours; maps, travel routes, plans, budgeting, transportation methods, etc.
- Professionally trained in humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
- Provided FREE luggage storage for weeks in the GER to GER Office.
- SAFE and well looked after; mountains, deserts, etc.
- SAFE and NEVER had an injury due to negligence; horseback riding, camel riding, etc.
- Provided plenty of opportunities to PROACTIVELY participate in the daily life of nomadic families; just jump in and participate, etc.
- Provided plenty of opportunities to use the family as a base camp; to go hiking, trekking and exploring the surrounding areas.
- Provided plenty of food and drinks; generally sometimes it’s more than 3 meals a day.
- Provided plenty of time for rest and relaxation; nomads love it when travelers take it easy.
- Provided plenty of COMMUNICATIONS ACCESS to contact GER to GER; we make sure that if travelers are confused/etc., that they are able to contact GER to GER Office via the nomadic families mobile phones to which we clarify and communicate the situations so that the nomadic families and travelers have clarity if required.
When I start to list the COUNTLESS FACTS (Beyond GER to GER’s 13 Levels of Verifications, fulfillment of UN’s SDGs, etc.), these Trip Advisor Scammers are FACED with many IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS – as CLEARLY STATED on all GER to GER documentations, travelers are 100% LIABLE for THE QUALITY OF THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES as they are NOT TRAVELING ON A PACKAGED TRIP and as we ‘professionals’ are not traveling with them (we provide training that has proven itself to be invaluable – GER to GER’s Health/Safety record has been maintained at a all time high of 99.9% for over a 13+ years.). Nonetheless:
- Is it CONTRACTUALLY stated that “Humanitarian Trips” are purely “Voluntary” and that the travelers 100% assume the risk/quality of their experiences to which ALL travelers sign the contract and attend a 2 hour training workshop prior to traveling on a GER to GER Humanitarian Trip? YES.
- In accordance with GER to GER’s services did we assist with bus tickets? Yes.
- Did we provide rural jeeps? Yes.
- Did the Nomadic families take care of the travelers’ health and safety? Yes.
- Did the nomadic families provide food and drinks – 3 times a day? Yes.
- Did the nomadic families send a family member to guide the travelers? Yes.
- Is it clearly stated in GER to GER’s Terms & Conditions, Contracts, Disclaimers, 2 hour Training Workshops, etc., that Nomadic families have the right to alter itineraries/activities based on their personal judgements/external influences (culture, weather, family matters, exhaustion, travelers’ abilities, etc.)? YES.
INDEED discrediting an established professionals/an entire organization is the last resort for scammers/disruptors/unethical competitors that are faced with so many irrefutable truths; they always take 1 small aspect (typically extremely minor itinerary changes that are 100% allowed) and extremely exaggerate it with the goal of damaging people if their scam didn’t work; they don’t talk about all the good-stuff as it doesn’t support their scams, however, they’ll greatly exaggerate a speck of dust into Mt. Everest…
Ensuring 100% Proper Comprehension
GER to GER’s 13 REPETITIVE VERIFICATIONS for ALL TRAVELERS
1. Online access to “what is GER to GER”, “how does GER to GER operate, etc.”
2. Online access to Information about the differences between “Humanitarian Reality Trips” and Packaged Trips
3. Online access to “Terms and Conditions” of Humanitarian Trips
4. Correspondences with GER to GER staff by emails; Q&A, etc.
5. Upon arrival in Mongolia – all travelers receive a mandatory 2 hour training workshop; Professional Humanitarian Liability Trainings are conducted by an International Specialist with over 22+ years of Professional Expertise throughout Mongolia including extreme environs (-50 plus degrees expedition/production works, etc.) and Abroad; Internationally Awarded, Recognized by National Geographic Society, Recipient of Mongolia’s 2nd Highest Medal of Honor – The Ministerial Gold Star of Leadership, etc. These Humanitarian Training Workshops cover: contracts; terms and conditions; liabilities; assumption of risks; humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
6. At the workshops all travelers are updated with current weather, culture, etc., information that may influence their trip and are informed rural nomads have the “power” to change the trip when necessary; transparently listed on the Terms and Conditions owing to their lifestyles.
7. At the workshops all travelers are educated the difference between “cultural service” vs. “customer service” and so much more to ensure that they are fully aware that they are traveling as humanitarians and not as “tourists” on a vacation.
8. At the workshops all travelers AGAIN review Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions
9. At the workshops all travelers review GER to GER disclaimer with Instructors
10. At the workshops all travelers are provide an opportunity to change their trip/minds
11. At the workshops all travelers CAREFULLY REVIEW AND SIGN the “Assumption of Risk Contract” that includes weather, culture, lifestyle, 3rd Party Suppliers, etc., in relation to Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions; on website, handbook, etc.
12. After signing the Assumption of Risk Contract all travelers make final payments
13. After contract signing, workshop and payments – all travelers are invited to contact us again for further info clarifications prior/during their Reality Humanitarian Trip (via nomadic families mobile phones).
Taking into account that 13 LEVELS of VERIFICATIONS HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED – There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR such Trip Advisor & Lonely Planet Industry SCAMS and FRAUD to EXIST
Owing to GER to GER’s Anti-Scammer initiative – 2017 has been a perfect season!
It’s the SHEEPDOG that stands up to the wolves who prey in packs on the sheep… and yes, those ‘yappy’ wolves have unethically heckled this SHEEPDOG long enough.
ALPHA-DOG ON DECK!
These are our lives, our life’s works, etc., that are on the line…
“I’ll be the first to state it – unethical people SUCK! It’s these people that take something uniquely humbling and wonderful as remote nomadic families opening their homes/families/cultural adventures to a*hole scammers/con-artists who always finds a way to make it awful for us humanitarians/social entrepreneurs and the nomadic families; these “self-righteous scammers/con-artists” all do the same things/their posts are generally the same template format – what’s their goal – they desire to steal from Nomadic Families and get free trips via cons, scams, defrauds, misinformation, etc., via disruptions/defraud/market manipulations. ONCE THEY GET CAUGHT – they all run to the same place and do the same thing – they go to the same Trip Advisor Thread and make themselves look innocent – scammers/con-artists always stay together; have you ever caught a bunch of people stealing/cheating at a shopping store and watch them lie to escape, etc? They always team up and say ‘it wasn’t me – it was him or her’ and they have a lots of BS excuses to ignore the shop’s terms/conditions/13 Levels of Verifications/disclaimers/contracts.”
Dishonest reviews negatively impacts 100s of nomadic families’ incomes across the country that they use towards health/educational care for nomadic children, medical visits for pregnant women, medication and life-saving surgeries, etc., and it also negatively influences the delicate rural social economic supply chains and much more. Dishonest reviews also “jades” the locals who care while inflaming extremists, bullies, stalkers, unethical special interest groups, etc., into unethical actions against foreigners that are tourists and workers within a foreign country.
Can anyone calculate the negative social economic impacts that this type of nonsense has on a country’s GDP?
This is one of 1000s of case studies – world wide – now calculate globally the negative impact on overall GDPs…
“So YES, I, Mr. Fromer, will say it – if you are an unethical scammer, competitor, troller, disruptor, etc., it’s you who SUCKS.”
100% Transparency – Nothing to Hide
I’M 100% BACON LOVING ‘HETEROSEXUAL’ ALASKAN USA MAN not some USA/Mongol Snowflake, etc., as some fake Trip Advisor reviews have stated – Just look at me… Do I look Mongol? Do I look, work, operate, train like a Snowflake? Nope, LOL!
100% ALL overly emotionally charged/false defamatory reviews are generally failed scams designed to hurt GER to GER’s Humanitarian Trips Operated by Locals; I, the Founder, became the target of public defamation on Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree as I stood up and gave my voice to the voiceless locals when others wouldn’t. That seriously pissed off the scammers, frauds, etc., hence, I’m famously beloved by Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree as I don’t backdown to bullies – LOL!
Sorry Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet, no disrespect intended , however 1) I DIDN’T throw the first stone 2) In fact, it’s only after years of a HANDFUL of scammers/trolls/disruptors (less than 1%) unethically throwing stones that it became OVERLY clear that your platforms had sided with the scammers/bullies/trolls without verifications, facts, evidence, burden of proof, etc. (and not with the majority of satisfied clients 95%+), and are allowing the unethical “public shaming of me” by known scammers/trolls that desire to force me into silence/out of my humanitarian works. I’m sorry but this is where “I draw the line” as that strategy just won’t work with me; when it’s a good ethical fight – I thrive on adversity/overcoming unethical situations. Alaskan Tlingits have a righteous history of being protectors, taking on Goliaths and winning; I’m Alaskan Tlingit – you can find more about me via www.Zanjan-Fromer.com
FOR POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS – IT’S ONLY WHEN YOU ETHICALLY STAND UP FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN TRULY STAND UP FOR OTHERS… THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR MY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS – I PROTECT MY PARTNERSHIPS
we kindly request all unethical special interest groups and/or people with racism/nationalistic/major-prejudice issues to please, kindly, find another tour operator.
Definitive list of how GER to GER ACTIVELY FULFILLS the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
This is WHY I’m ACTIVELY PROTECTING rural nomadic tribes’ social economic development efforts from trolls/scammers/disruptors/etc.
If I don’t protect our works/nomadic families, who will?
The TROLLS? The SCAMMERS? The DISRUPTORS? The COMPETITORS?
Today’s major issue in Mongolia are irresponsible tour operators and unethical competitors profiteering from the ‘responsible tourism’ brand and sabotaging Responsible Tour Operators’ markets via disruptors, trolls, scammers, etc.; there is no market distinction now between responsible and irresponsible as everyone claims to be ‘responsible’.
Hence, GERtoGER measures itself by the UNITED NATIONS SDGs to highlight our ‘Responsible Tourism’ operational methodology and quantifiable realities
- SDG 1: 80% of Humanitarian Trips’ finances are returned to rural nomads, drivers, etc.; 20% towards rural communities’ international marketing and training workshops.
- SDG 2: We have/continue to employ nomadic families who are the poorest of the poor that only have had 1 cattle and a couple sheep in the Gobi Desert, Terelj National Park, etc., and completely improved their lives within a few years, etc.
- SDG 3: Our training efforts focus on daily health/safety, reduce sanitation illnesses (Hepatitis A, etc.), tourism incomes allow families to pay for medical insurance, visits, medication, surgeries, etc.
- SDG 4: Via workshops/tourism incomes nomadic children are attending school, high school and university.
- SDG 5: Over 99% of nationwide managers are women; rurally, women care for travelers family experience (food, drink, etc.) and men guide trips; strengthening symbiotic relationships.
- SDG 6: Daily training activity: 1) nomads/travelers – “Leave No Trace” 2) importance of waste management to mitigate waste damages around pasture points and along travel routes.
- SDG 7: Nomadic families now have bank accounts/credit histories to access small loans and procure solar/wind powered units via their tourism incomes.
- SDG 8: Over 99% of GERtoGER human resources are rural-based; guides, drivers, nomads, businesses, etc., via “Geotourism” we strengthen supply chains.
- SDG 9: “GERtoGER” is an ancient “kinetic supply chain” of the Great Mongol Empire.
- SDG 10: Actively incorporate/promote the importance of the UN’s UDHRs within operations, social media, etc.
- SDG 11: GERtoGER meshes “kinetic supply chains” with traditional “static supply chains” (cities, communities, etc.) into innovative travel itineraries, etc.
- SDG 12: Nomadic families responsibly maintain livestock numbers in accordance with national park regulations; tourism incomes assist their goals: education, health, etc.
- SDG 13: We have conducted Nomad Relief Efforts during climatic disasters, films, media pieces, etc., that highlight the challenges faced by nomadic families; tourism incomes assist nomadic families to better prepare.
- SDG 14: Via workshops all herder/travelers are trained about the importance of water resources in relation to mitigating waste related issues, etc.
- SDG 15: Via workshops all herder/travelers are trained about the importance of land resources in relation to mitigating waste related issues, etc.
- SDG 16: We actively incorporate/promote the importance of the UN’s UDHRs within operations, social media, etc.
- SDG 17: Via social media networks, partners, donors, etc., GERtoGER proactively expands its networks. In fact, GERtoGER has launched new Global Initiatives:
- “Responsible-Tours.org“ established by GER to GER and the Founder, this new Initiative is being launched by “The Global Practitioners” to assist International CBTs, CSR Initiatives, alternative community travel networks and Geotourism Initiatives
- “LastLifeLine.org“ under the GERtoGER Foundation this new Initiative aims to match Global Issues of the aforementioned “MDGs/SDGs” that require exposure to better link with like-minded organizations.
Responsible Travel Notes:
* All Humanitarian Trips and Homestays are 100% “Reality Trips” that are managed and operated by locals and nomadic families; GER to GER Office operates ONLY AS A Humanitarian “Travel Agent” for communities (non-tour operator).
* GER to GER humanitarian trips is about “Reality” – real families, real lifestyles, real situation, etc. (who are the Mongols? And not about our expectations).
* GER to GER humanitarian trips are not an amusement park experience – it’s about awareness/respecting nomadic lifestyle and learning “their ways” (not ours), etc.
* GER to GER is an opportunity for people to learn how to integrate within other cultures vs. other cultures catering to our international norms and standards that we have become overly accustomed too and demand others to adhere too (like paid entertainment slaves).
* GER to GER has generated over a Million USD towards Mongolia’s social economic development via supply-chain synergies and provides over 80% of its revenues toward rural nomadic families that greatly need this alternative income source.
It’s the SHEEPDOG that stands up to the wolf-pack.
So, kindly IGNORE dishonest reviews as, I, the USA Founder have already contacted the FTC about Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Practices
Earlier Announcement: GERtoGER’s internationally Awarded USA Founder (NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY’s GEOTOURISM AMBASSADOR – above photo) has contacted the US FTC (Federal Trade Commission)… So please kindly “ignore” the fraudulent and fake defamatory Reviews about GERtoGER on TripAdvisor & LonelyPlanet’s ThornTree – FTC is investigating Trip Advisor’s Practices. The FTC is like the FBI for Commercial Services that investigate “fraud, unethical practices, etc.”
Also please kindly ignore known ‘industry trolls/disruptors’ such as ‘Fresh Coffee Stains’ and her posts: 1) “Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert…” 2) “Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet”.
Bloggers like her are industry disruptors that troll well-known people/organizations to generate unethical sensationalism to drive readers to her blog to recommend competitors; she actively projects that she’s someone of importance in life so everyone should read/listen to her rants and raves…
However, in reality, the two short films below is what she and the othe scammers are like in person.
Thank you kindly!
GER to GER Team
- Click here to view the Official Response to Industry Disruptor, Scammer and Con-Artist – “JugglingTam” and/or “Fresh Coffee Stains”
Note: “JugglingTam” A.K.A “Fresh Coffee Stains” is the Author of BOTH: 1) Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet 2) Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert
ON JANUARY 15, 2018
EVERYONE AT GER TO GER WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LONELY PLANET FOR TAKING ETHICAL ROAD AND 100% REMOVING THIS SCAMMER ALONG WITH ANOTHER FROM YOUR THORN TREE!!!
Scammers’ Disruption Comedy; all in fun, but 100% truth… LOL 😉
1. METHOD ONE VIDEO – “Fresh Coffee Stains” Cheapskate Scam: INTENTIONALLY BUYING A “CHEAP DIGITAL OR HUMANITARIAN TRIP” INSTEAD OF A “HIGH-END DSLR OR PACKAGED TRIP”…
Regardless of our countless humanitarian efforts, it’s Scammers like “JugglingTam/Fresh Coffee Stains” that make this job SUCK! IF YOU ARE A “JUGGLINGTAM” TYPE OF SCAMMER PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL WITH US AT GER TO GER – THANK YOU!
2. METHOD TWO VIDEO – Disruption Scams to Force Refund/Free Trips: JUST MAKING UP SH*T TO BLAME THE DRIVER AND GET A FREE TRIP/REFUND – CRIMINALS LIKE WOLVES ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER – THEY ARE PACK ANIMALS.
SCAMMERS/FRAUDS OFTEN STICK TOGETHER – FROM 1000s of SUCCESSES, THE “HANDFUL” SCAMMERS UTILIZE THE SAME COMMON TRIP ADVISOR THREADS – STRENGTH IN NUMBERS TO UNETHICALLY BOOST ‘SUPER AUTHORITATIVE’ SEO RANKINGS, ETC.
TRIP ADVISOR’S SCAMMER THREAD (WARNING: it’s a TOUGH Read, even for me – just because they write unkind stuff about me, it does not mean that it is true – hence “Fake/False Reviews”. I know for a fact that none of these individuals can support any of their public defamation of me with any “burden of proof”, evidence, etc., HOWEVER, I have all the supportive evidence that shows how their scams have failed – and that has pissed off these scammers and made me their target for defamation/discredit.
Regardless, just as I have written this blog/post as balanced as possible – is the same level of restraint shown to ALL THESE SCAMMERS – I never treated any of these individuals unprofessionally… Even the Spanish Thieves were shown mercy for their thievery by us, the locals, the local police station, etc. Regardless, they STILL GO ONLINE and “defame us” on Trip Advisor; they are trying to cover-up their crimes with the distribution of misinformation via public defamation. For the record, I NEVER treated anyone like criminals except for these Spanish couple because they were criminals – everyone else I ONLY REQUESTED time to conduct monitor/evaluations to which we would get back to them professionally – NO “hearsay, he said/she said”. However, scammers hate it when we evaluate as they want to force a defraud without monitor and evaluation works as they are fearful we will discover their scams and not offer a refund… to which they always threaten us to go online and destroy GER to GER and me via Trip Advisor if we don’t them the cash immediately at that moment – that’s not how normal people behave; we have honored others after our monitor/evaluation works and never had a problem with normal people.
IF YOU HAVE UNETHICAL AGENDAS LIKE THESE TRIP ADVISER SCAMMERS
- Calvin K. of Toronto’s Cancellation Scam,
- Trentamilkm of Spain – a couple who stole services from rural locals that were caught/forgiven by locals and the police,
- Simon Lok’s Free Trip Scam,
- Ms. Beanius’s Intentional Misinformation – exact reports are available,
- Fresh Coffee Stains a.k.a JugglingTam’s Disruption Scam
- and THE REST OF THESE SCAMMERS on this Trip Advisor Thread
AND DESIRE TO PURCHASE LOCAL CHEAP HUMANITARIAN TRIPS AND FORCE RURAL NOMADIC FAMILIES TO SERVE YOU LIKE HIGH-END PACKAGED TRIPS TO WHICH YOU LATER WANT TO COMMIT FRAUD, DEFRAUD, DISRUPTION, DEFAMATION, ETC…
DO NOT TRAVEL WITH US AT GER TO GER – THANKS!
Trip Advisor Wolf Pack: Ger to Ger Ulaanbaataar review – Ulaanbaatar Forum – TripAdvisor
The Con-Artists’ Methodology and Scam:
Investigated by Zanjan-Fromer.com
Investigation Materials: GER to GER Mongolia Victim of Fraud | Fake Reviews | Scams
Learn More about the Cases/Evidence: CLICK HERE
- Con-Artists Method “Ignorance is Bliss“: They always unethically purchase inexpensive community-based budget “humanitarian research trips” and expected/force locals to serve them as they purchased fully packed vacation tours (they were trained not to do this during the 2 hour training workshops, etc. Professional Humanitarian Liability Trainings are conducted by an International Specialist with over 22+ years of Professional Expertise throughout Mongolia including extreme environs (-50 plus degrees expedition/production works, etc.) and Abroad; Internationally Awarded, Recognized by National Geographic Society, Recipient of Mongolia’s 2nd Highest Medal of Honor – The Ministerial Gold Star of Leadership, etc. These Humanitarian Training Workshops cover: contracts; terms and conditions; liabilities; assumption of risks; humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
- Hair in the Cheeseburger Ransom Threat (It’s the Con-Artists’ Hair)/After Eating “Give Me Money! Or I’ll TELL the WORLD that I found a hair…”: The scammers’ goal is to intentionally misreport situations domestically/internationally so they could commit defraud of nomadic families/scam cash from the locals by forcing GER to GER into unethical/unverified refunds via threats of very “Public Defamation”; forced defraud.
- Con-Artists Gets Caught, Creates Public Disruption, Cons People and Businesses into Crimes to Evade: When Con-Artists and Scammers get caught – they always engaged in “very loud” and public defamation campaigns (online/offline) via turning Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet into weapons against victims and those associated with the victims (to make people fearful in standing up for the victim – isolate from peers and attack) as Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree doesn’t confirm any facts (they just allow 100% hearsay as truth); scammers’ classic disruption/isolation/attack method to evade legal liabilities by stirring up public sympathy and the “great con-artists/scammers” get the public to stalk, terrorize, attack the victims (GER to GER) on their behalf…
- Con-Artists Using the System to Evade: When GER to GER professionally provided facts/evidence the Trip Advisor or Lonely Planet’s Forum Managers they don’t easily remove fraudulent reviews and state “you must contact the company’s legal department…” in order to continue circulating fake/dishonest reviews… corporate fraud, anti-trust, etc.
- Con-Artists’ End-Game Results: Overall – classic market disruption, public defamation, creating situations where the victims’ UN UDHR Article 12 (and more) are continuously being violated via fraud and fraudulent reporting (which is dangerous for foreigners working overseas, such as myself, as extremists can falsely detain or exile innocent foreign workers, etc.), creating situations of anti-trust and corporate fraud for businesses like Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree… and more.
For us foreigners who are working overseas (business, humanitarian, development, etc.) in developing countries – this isn’t a joke or a game… Con-artists’ and scammers’ fraudulent reporting puts our lives and those lives we are trying to assist into serious jeopardy; I can testify from first-hand experiences… there are plenty of case studies where foreign victims have been unethically stalked, maliciously harassed, works interfered with, physically beaten, poisoned, vehicles sabotaged to look like accidents, UN Human Rights continuously violated, unethically investigated/detained or illegally imprisoned via extremists’ setups, socially and economically forced out of countries and worse…
So in behalf of all us foreign workers and humanitarians who are trying to make things better overseas… Please be ethical, Thanks!
There is no justification to destroy organizations and people for unethical refunds (defraud) that are generally between $20 to $50 – for nomadic families that’s more than a months standard income!
(Currently as of today, less than 15 scammers still remain on Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet from 1000s of successful travelers; scammers represent less than 1% of total clientele)