Lets END Scampackers and Trip Advisor’s ANTITRUST/ Corporate Fraud
TRIP ADVISORS INABILITY TO DETERMINE TRUTH FROM FICTION IS DANGEROUS FOR TOUR OPERATORS AS GROWTH OF SCAMPACKERS IS PROOF;
TRIP ADVISOR DOESN’T POSSESS THE TECH, SKILL, MEANS, ETC., TO DETERMINE ONGOING FRAUD ON THEIR OWN PLATFORM.
First and foremost, let me kindly reiterate that everyone at GER to GER Agency and Foundation always keeps an open door for ‘ethics’; however, in my writing if my tone seems a bit stern – just kindly note that we’ve had to be patient for years. Best international policies ensure the safety and security of travelers, locals and of those managing the entire process (us humanitarians). It is for the aforementioned that GER to GER has decided to ‘ethically’ include this section into our website and is apart of our ‘terms and conditions’.
“Scampackers” are not welcomed and will not be served; just like the No Shirt/No Pants Policy in USA/EU Stores.
Why do Scammers, Frauds, Disruptors, Trolls, etc., love Trip Advisor?
Why do scammers, frauds, disruptors, trolls, etc., use Trip Advisor for their scams? 1) They know Trip Advisor can not determine who is who, truth from fiction and that Trip Advisor doesn’t verify any facts 2) They know that organized public defamation on Trip Advisor is easy to do and Trip Advisor will not hold anyone legally accountable for the social economic damages that scammers, disruptors, frauds, trolls, etc., create. 3) They know that Trip Advisor can be easily turned into a weapon against good people/businesses via it’s Super Authoritative SEO Rankings which show’s up on the 1 page of Google in relation to a person or business’s name with “Trip Advisor” stamped to their dishonest post’s name to make it look legit when it’s actual fraud (an unethical tactic to scare aware customers/market) – everyone knows that Trip Advisor is massively irresponsible and doesn’t like controlling this, etc.
In the past years, the growth of “Scampackers” is growing at alarming rates – another words they are individuals that don’t follow the rules as instructed on websites, handbooks, 2 hour workshops, etc., consume all local services and then later don’t provide any supportive documentation yet ‘disturb the peace’ in office buildings to demand refunds so they can pay for their night of partying at clubs, guesthouses and travel for free in Mongolia (100% exploitation or “Scampacking”)… The ole “hair into the cheese burger” and make a scene to get a free lunch and/or if unsuccessful then later go online to publicly spite the establishment; often they are associated with unethical interest groups.
These unethical scammers/disruptors time their visitations during our busiest working hours to unethically hurt our organization’s name and credibility in front of other groups that are ethical clients. “Scampackers” never desire to keep to the appointment times that are scheduled in the less busy hours (morning till 3pm). “Scampackers” will always suddenly arrive during our workshops to unethically create public disruption dramas in our office over the smallest details (handful per year out of 1000s of satisfied clients).
Just the same as stores, shops and restaurants in the USA/EU that will not service customers who don’t wear shoes, shirts, pants, etc., GER to GER will not service “Scampackers” and interest groups that desire to destroy our work environment and waste a lot of our time/efforts and force us to patient a variety of unethical situations.
How to Spot a Fake or Dishonest Review?
1) Almost 100% of dishonest reviewers (scams, fraud, disruptors, trolls, etc.) have only “1 Post” (sometimes “2 posts”) to their names since the opening of their Trip Advisor account (Example: Kathryn D. 2012: 1 Post, 1 Review or Calvin K, Toronto, 2013: 1 Post, 1 Review)… most normal travelers will have plenty of posts to share over the years – not scammers, disruptors and frauds 2) when scammers/frauds/criminals are spotted they stop their ‘chatter’ however genuine people keep posting because their experiences are what they perceive as truthful 3) Normal people genuinely keep their post centered and balance (it was good but this could be improved, etc., kind of remarks) where scammers are just too extreme in order to intentionally provoke anger within the readers (“he treated me like a criminal!”, “he’ll make you hate Mongols”, “they treated me disrespectfully”, etc.). Simply we are professionals, it’s our nature to treat everyone respectfully – however – we do not respect scams, disruptions, frauds and trolls.
Trip Advisor Scampackers
Case Studies; In ALL their Glory
I am not going to write pages per person – I desire to keep it ‘sweet and simple’ as I know the truths (supported with facts/evidence) behind these scammers/frauds/disruptor and trolls and the real reasons why they all posting dishonest reviews on the same Trip Advisor Thread
(Wolve stay together as a pack and I’m the SHEEPDOG)
- Because GER to GER Office didn’t have change that equals less than “1 American Cent” (20 Mongolian Tugrugs), we once had an emotionally unstable lady shout, scream and cried (huge drama!) – “GER to GER you are stealing from ME! That’s a lot of MONEY! You are THIEVES!” and ran out of our office making everyone uneasy… well she went online to Trip Advisor
- We once had a Hong Kong guy push his way into our busy office and stated “You MUST PAY FOR MY BACKPACK!”, to which I asked, “Why sir?”… “because it was broken on my trip in the outback and since I was on your trip (budget humanitarian trip) – you are responsible and YOU must pay!”; we’ll we didn’t pay for it as our contracts/disclaimers state GER to GER isn’t liable for ANY damages… well he went online to Trip Advisor
- We once had a Spanish couple (Trentamilkm of Spain) that didn’t have a tent, the locals felt sorry for these 2 Spanish people and decided to rent out their ONLY tent to which they agreed as the price was much lower than market rental prices. Once the trip finished – they didn’t pay the local, when we contacted the Spanish couple who we on the bus back to UB (not yet departed) they didn’t want to talk to us… Upon arrival in Ulaanbaatar they ran into our office and tried to grab their backpacks with and escape without talking nor paying… These Spanish couple committed “thievery” which is a crime in any country – GER to GER, the locals, and the local police forgave these 2 spanish thieves and let them go with a warning… well he went online to Trip Advisor
- We once had a woman that travelled rurally and was falsely claiming that GER to GER was paying for everything and then later escaped Mongolia leaving GER to GER with her unpaid bills everywhere (hotels, restaurants, etc.)… well she went online to Trip Advisor
- Travelers lose their items when they go into the out back (cameras, iphones, cash, etc.) and demand GER to GER pay for them… well they went online to Trip Advisor
- Once there was a client whose wife slightly twisted her ankle to which we quickly evacuated them from the location but instead of allowing us to expedite his wife’s immediate transfer to the hospital as they claimed it was broken (only a minor twist of the ankle) – the man was only interested in making a public drama in front of a group of travelers in our office (this fake drama lasted over 30 minutes; neither the husband nor the wife were interested in going to the hospital)… I guess the evacuation wasn’t necessary lol! ugh… well they went online to Trip Advisor
- Interest Groups send ‘scampackers’ to intentionally disrupt our 2 hour workshops by showing the instructors disrespect in front of other ethical clients… well they go onto online to Trip Advisor
- We once had to reject a couple before payment because they couldn’t scam the office to lower its humanitarian trip costs (which is already less than a day’s budget spent in cities) – everyone in our office was cursed, shouted and threatened to which they departed screaming that they would destroy us on Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree, etc… well he went online to Trip Advisor
- Another time, we were shouted at for rejecting an older man’s desire to force us to take him on an illegal expedition so he could go ‘tomb raiding’ some of Mongolia’s historical sites…
- We once had a “Scampacker” who intentionally tried to scam his way to a “free trip”; (unethical special interest group – Simon Lok) who was properly instructed for 2 hours that the itinerary he desired was “Out of Season” kinda like wanting to go SnowBoarding in summer to which the guy stated he would assume all responsibility for the quality of the trip. I personally told him that I desired him to travel somewhere else but he rejected all offers and 100% assumed all responsibilities; otherwise we were going to cancel the trip… Post trip, without supportive documentation, he shows up at the office drunk and trying to make a fight with our staff trying to force GER to GER to commit defraud (lovely video of it); regardless of our attempts to investigate this matter ethically (and despite he assumed 100% responsibilities) he went online to commit fraud, defamation, disruption, etc…. Post investigation – a full report has been made and he actually had a great time out on the trip according to numerous eye-witnesses and testimonies!!! well he went online to Trip Advisor
<< GET A FREE TRIP SCAM >>
VIDEO of Sim Lok Intentionally Disrupting both the “Peace”, and “Monitor & Evaluation” Investigation to Protect his Scam/ Defraud
A DRUNK Mr. Lok almost physically attacks female office worker to FORCE his scam till Mr. Fromer stood up and recorded this; less than a meter from the female worker’s desk – as you can tell by the first half-part of the footage (quick pannings).
Kindly note that this video was taken after trying to kindly explain for 20 minutes that GER to GER must conduct it’s monitor and evaluation works; indeed I (Mr. Fromer) sound agitated as this man almost physically attacks a woman – I GREATLY desired Mr. Lok out of our office.
This is the QUALITY of TRIP ADVISOR’s Professional REVIEWERS… Drunks who try to Beat Women that Prevent them from Stealing from Locals? Just Awful!
From the video footage it’s 100% CLEAR that Simon Lok (who was very drunk) is 100% committed to unethically force his scam without allowing GER to GER a day to conduct it’s monitor and evaluation works for fear that GER to GER would uncover the truths. Mr. Lok to ensure that GER to GER will not succeed in its investigation works – Mr. Lok is clearly trying to obstruct our works – indeed Mr. Lok almost physically attacked a female staff of GER to GER who told him that GER to GER is required to “ethically investigate” any/all claims. Mr. Lok lost his temper and physically rushed the female employee’s desk to which I (Mr. Fromer) had to quickly stand up and placed myself in-between (Mr. Lok was about a meter distance from the woman’s desk) and started filming in hopes Mr. Lok would leave our office without Mr. Lok hurting any of my staff physically; finally, Mr. Lok later left the office shouting that him and others (unethical competitors, disruptors, trolls, etc.) are and will destroy GER to GER.
- We once had a Toronto couple (Calvin K from Toronto) who engaged into unethical disruption activities during GER to GER’s professional training workshop to provoke Mr. Fromer (basically Calvin K from Toronto tried to shove his balls/penis into Mr. Fromer’s face for 2 hours – Mr. Fromer isn’t gay, bi-sexual, etc., but that didn’t stop Calvin K from Toronto from being 100% disrespectful towards Mr. Fromer) to which the next day on the day of departure – Calvin K engaged into a cancellation scam disregarding the signed contracts/disclaimer because they met with other travelers (not telling us this – found out later) and wanted to cleverly cancel their trip on the day of departure to go with them. They demanded their “non refundable deposit” and when GER to GER maintained to its cancellation policies because if we don’t it creates huge issues that our policies are “BS/Flexible”… well they went online to Trip Advisor
- We once had a couple (Ms. Beanius of New Zealand) that were traveling remote with a Mongolian guide who ended up catching some diarrhea; GER to GER upon lengthy consultations with this guide decided that the guide was taking the correct methodology to flush his system – the guide said he’ll be better within the next day or two and he really didn’t desire to quit the trip nor the clients… GER to GER offered this guide a replacement opportunity but he declined stating that if he truly got worse that he would opt to be replaced – so we all agreed to watch him for a day to which he did get better. Nonetheless, these “mis-information” scammers decided to go onto Trip Advisor and promote incorrect information… in the outback its our policy to look out for each other (same if the client gets ill – the guide carefully looks after the well-being the of clients NOT TRASH THEM and say this is BULLSHIT)… well they went online to Trip Advisor
- Fake Disruptors (Kathryn D, etc.) states that Mr. Zanjan Fromer is an American/Mongol – we’ll that’s 100% dishonest as Mr. Fromer is 100% American (he doesn’t look anything like a Mongol)… as for making people hate Mongolians – not true (Mr. Fromer was awarded the Medal of Honor by the Ministry, etc.). HOWEVER, what we do hate are fake and dishonest people like Kathryn D who try to intentionally promote BS as truth and Trip Advisor not taking the ethical road for over 6 years concerning this and many more dishonest reviews, scams, disruptors and trolls on their Company Platform. Regardless of informing Trip Advisor countless times via their drop down menu for reviews, email, blogs and post with photos, etc., they still try to promote a simple thing Mr. Fromer’s nationality, etc., incorrectly for 6+ years!… why do they do this? They know that organized public defamation on Trip Advisor is easy to do and Trip Advisor will not hold anyone legally accountable for the social economic damages that scammers, disruptors, frauds, trolls, etc., create… well she’s still on Trip Advisor
- On Trip Advsor exists a lady who claims in 2014 that she is starting legal proceedings against GER to GER (RobynWalker2003 of Berlin, Germany) – this Trip Advisor disruptor/fraud has no legal case nor has there ever been a legal case against GER to GER; this is 100% an unethical disruptor that never provided any feedback to GER to GER nor officially met with GER to GER in any capacity (visitations, emails, feedback form, etc.). At GER to GER if there is something seriously wrong (which is basically never), we always conduct monitor and evaluations (investigations) into any/all claims on behalf of all travelers; Robyn Walker is a disruptor and a fraud… well she’s still on Trip Advisor
- (JugglingTam – Chiba, Japan) or commonly referred to as “Fresh Coffee Stains” (she runs a small blog and scam) posts were deleted from Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree as it was clearly investigated that she is indeed a travel scammer, disruptor, etc., with unethical motives – she intentionally purchased an inexpensive “humanitarian trip” to which “she literally abused everyone in her reviews” as if she had travelled on a fully packaged trip to which she then unethically tried to justify herself by comparing a “locally operated humanitarian trip” to a competitor’s “fully packaged tourist trip” that she purchased… owing to Trip Advisor inability to check facts – they are not able to take the ethical road like Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree… well she’s still on Trip Advisor
- And more.
The list of scammers is truly long and over the years we have been overly patient with countless number of “Scampackers” and the unethical interest groups. It is for these very reasons that from 2016 it has become GER to GER’s policy that any/all unethical Backpackers a.k.a “Scampackers” shall be denied service without refund (before, during and afterwards) and their presence shall not be tolerated in our office and/or on our humanitarian trips a.k.a “Budget Trips”; and here are the main reasons why:
1. Scampackers Don’t Follow the Rules
“Scampackers” are “Unethical Backpackers” who network with others in ‘guesthouse tour operators’ that behave unethically in Ulaanbaatar (I could mention a few if necessary; one is located near to our office) and/or via abusing online social media forums that do not verify facts with supportive documentation nor desire to communicate with the ;organizations/businesses to verify the truthfulness of reports. Most of the time it’s only a handful people, per year, that are the instigators (whose identities I have not publicly disclosed) that cleverly plan to involve others to defraud locals via fraudulent reports (‘hair in the food’ or ‘he said/she said’ techniques) to unethically get free trips or spitefully defame organizations and local businesses if unsuccessful via falsifying online reports; as NOT ONE online complainer (Thorn Tree/Trip Advisor) have ever produced “the instructed/requested documentation of proof” to GER to GER Office. I can honorably testify that we have 100% honored any/all complaints that are brought to our attention ethically with supportive documentations as instructed by our staff, 2 hour workshops, handbooks and disclaimers; of which we receive only a few such cases per year out of 100s of international travelers who are satisfied with their humanitarian budget trips.
2. Scampackers Try to Steal from Locals
“Scampackers” typically target the cheaper community based “humanitarian budget trips” which they can afford; humble yet some are extremely “value for money” humanitarian travel services to which the locals earn ethical incomes by providing all food, drinks, accommodations, activities, animal transport (horses, camels, ox carts, etc.), etc., for an average of only 2 to 3 hundred dollars +/- for a week! (that’s less than one day spent for a hotel, transportation, food/drink, sightseeing, etc., in a city!). “Scampackers” are 100% shameless online and offline, they report AS IF there has been a major ‘breach of ethics’ however in reality as highlighted by their written content/style and put into the context of the trip cost plus a 2 hour workshop prior to the trip with plenty of time to reconsider, etc., – yes, they indeed unethically demand high-end services and/or constant ‘high’ attention for 100% locally operated humanitarian budget trips. Every travel client is 100% properly informed and educated prior to departure on GER to GER, and is kindly instructed before a trip begins that they shouldn’t do this (2 hour workshops) to which they all agreed (apart of our liabilities); being scammers, they don’t listen and do it anyways to which they later complain about everything so they can get refunded – travel for free, pay for their guesthouse and/or evening partying at clubs.
3. Scampackers Ruin it for Everyone
Usually we only get a handful Scampackers per year out of 100s of travelers that truly enjoyed their Humanitarian Trips (100% managed by rural nomadic tribes/communities); however, owing to Scampackers’ efforts to distort realities and manipulate markets/pubic opinions – GER to GER Foundation and Agency has decided that it’s time to ‘kindly’ respond as ‘humanitarian explorers’ in efforts to bring fairness, transparency and honesty in order to protect the ethical incomes that nomadic tribes and rural communities try to generate.
4. Scampackers Engage in Fraud, Defraud, Disruption and Trolling
“Scampackers” are often discovered breeding their nonsense and manipulating international markets on Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree or Trip Advisor platforms because they failed to defraud locals owing to ethical humanitarians who did their jobs properly; Thorn Tree and Trip Advisor are platforms that do not verify any/all ‘he said/she said’ with supportive documentation nor desire to communicate with those that are accused to verify facts, etc., hence they are commonly caught intentionally violating international laws i.e. due process, defamation, fraud, market manipulation, etc., and have been fined 100,000s of dollars for anti-trust matters.
A lot of times, “Scampackers” online posts are either very aggressive and/or very cleverly written with a counter offer at the end of their posts and generally aim to discredit and defame certain individuals by name. I can honorably testify that we honor 100% complaints that are brought to our attention ethically with supportive documentations as instructed by our staff, handbooks and disclaimers; of which we receive only a few such cases per year out of 100s of international travelers on our humanitarian budget trips.
As for GER to GER Packaged Trips (100% managed by GER to GER Agency), we have received the highest recognitions in 2015 via our international partners who are highly positioned in the international travel industry; kinda like the Apple of the tourism industry.
Scampackers’ Known and Verified Resources
To combat fraud, we are strongly considering to generate a list of “Typical Locations and Activities” that have been double/triple verified to generate “Scampackers” and/or “Acts of Fraud” over the years. For now, we will only list a few companies that have continuously violated professional business ethics
- Golden Gobi Guesthouse: countless times Golden Gobi Guesthouse has unlawfully used “GER to GER” brand to illegally sell their travel products to uninformed travelers both online/offline and have been informed legal action shall be taken. Golden Gobi Guesthouse is not a legally registered NGO, Non-Profit nor humanitarian specialists that engage in social economic development works in Mongolia; they unethical engaged in Acts of Fraud purely for “Profit”. GER to GER “HAS NO AFFILIATION” with Golden Gobi Guesthouse nor partnership contracts allowing Golden Gobi Guesthouse to use GER to GER’s name, networks, etc.
- Golden Gobi Guesthouse: in the past several years has been both a ‘hub’ and ‘network’ to generate a large number of localized ‘instigators’, ‘scampackers’, etc.
- Unfortunately Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree and Trip Advisor really need to tighten up on their platforms’ “verifications and client liabilities” as it’s ok to give a voice however today many Scampackers are abusing “the mic”. Today, these companies don’t even desire to have email chats nor phone conversations about verification of ‘facts’. Anyone can make a false online identity and say whatever they desire about someone else to which Thorn Tree and Trip Advisor will not verify any documentations but still claim it as ‘truth’… Due Process, Due Diligence, Documentation of Proof, etc., mean anything? Ugh… so, yes, though I know the importance of Thorn Tree and Trip Advisor – they still need to improve upon this and make it more “fair” and those reporting should be held accountable for what they report; if their reports are true and they have proof of documentation then they have nothing to be concerned about. So as a professional humanitarian, I wouldn’t take anything they post on those websites as ‘truth’… I would recommend talking/chatting with the companies directly or at least average out the nonsense in context to the type of trip, costs, days, provided services, etc.
GER to GER highly recommends if you desire to enjoy Mongolia, without the drama, kindly consider not supporting such businesses that engage in ‘Acts of Fraud’ (Golden Gobi Guesthouse, etc.) and book at a different tour operator, guesthouse, motel, hotel, etc.
It’s the SHEEPDOG that stands up to the wolf-pack.
So, kindly IGNORE dishonest reviews as, I, the USA Founder have already contacted the FTC about Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s PracticesEarlier Announcement: GERtoGER’s internationally Awarded USA Founder (NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY’s GEOTOURISM AMBASSADOR – above photo) has contacted the US FTC (Federal Trade Commission)… So please kindly “ignore” the fraudulent and fake defamatory Reviews about GERtoGER on TripAdvisor & LonelyPlanet’s ThornTree – FTC is investigating Trip Advisor’s Practices. The FTC is like the FBI for Commercial Services that investigate “fraud, unethical practices, etc.” Also please kindly ignore known ‘industry trolls/disruptors’ such as ‘Fresh Coffee Stains’ and her posts: 1) “Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert…” 2) “Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet”. Bloggers like her are industry disruptors that troll well-known people/organizations to generate unethical sensationalism to drive readers to her blog to recommend competitors; she actively projects that she’s someone of importance in life so everyone should read/listen to her rants and raves… However, in reality, the two short films below is what she and the othe scammers are like in person. Thank you kindly! GER to GER Team
Note: “JugglingTam” A.K.A “Fresh Coffee Stains” is the Author of BOTH: 1) Warning: Do NOT do Ger to Ger program – Lonely Planet 2) Ger to Ger: Goat’s milk and stinky cheese in Mongolia’s Gobi desert
- Click here to view the Official Response to Industry Disruptor, Scammer and Con-Artist – “JugglingTam” and/or “Fresh Coffee Stains”
ON JANUARY 15, 2018
EVERYONE AT GER TO GER WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO LONELY PLANET FOR TAKING ETHICAL ROAD AND 100% REMOVING THIS SCAMMER ALONG WITH ANOTHER FROM YOUR THORN TREE!!!
Scammers’ Disruption Comedy; all in fun, but 100% truth… LOL 😉
1. METHOD ONE VIDEO – “Fresh Coffee Stains” Cheapskate Scam: INTENTIONALLY BUYING A “CHEAP DIGITAL OR HUMANITARIAN TRIP” INSTEAD OF A “HIGH-END DSLR OR PACKAGED TRIP”…
Regardless of our countless humanitarian efforts, it’s Scammers like “JugglingTam/Fresh Coffee Stains” that make this job SUCK! IF YOU ARE A “JUGGLINGTAM” TYPE OF SCAMMER PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL WITH US AT GER TO GER – THANK YOU!
2. METHOD TWO VIDEO – Disruption Scams to Force Refund/Free Trips: JUST MAKING UP SH*T TO BLAME THE DRIVER AND GET A FREE TRIP/REFUND – CRIMINALS LIKE WOLVES ALWAYS STAY TOGETHER – THEY ARE PACK ANIMALS.
SCAMMERS/FRAUDS OFTEN STICK TOGETHER – FROM 1000s of SUCCESSES, THE “HANDFUL” SCAMMERS UTILIZE THE SAME COMMON TRIP ADVISOR THREADS – STRENGTH IN NUMBERS TO UNETHICALLY BOOST ‘SUPER AUTHORITATIVE’ SEO RANKINGS, ETC.
TRIP ADVISOR’S SCAMMER THREAD (WARNING: it’s a TOUGH Read, even for me – just because they write unkind stuff about me, it does not mean that it is true – hence “Fake/False Reviews”. I know for a fact that none of these individuals can support any of their public defamation of me with any “burden of proof”, evidence, etc., HOWEVER, I have all the supportive evidence that shows how their scams have failed – and that has pissed off these scammers and made me their target for defamation/discredit.
Regardless, just as I have written this blog/post as balanced as possible – is the same level of restraint shown to ALL THESE SCAMMERS – I never treated any of these individuals unprofessionally… Even the Spanish Thieves were shown mercy for their thievery by us, the locals, the local police station, etc. Regardless, they STILL GO ONLINE and “defame us” on Trip Advisor; they are trying to cover-up their crimes with the distribution of misinformation via public defamation. For the record, I NEVER treated anyone like criminals except for these Spanish couple because they were criminals – everyone else I ONLY REQUESTED time to conduct monitor/evaluations to which we would get back to them professionally – NO “hearsay, he said/she said”. However, scammers hate it when we evaluate as they want to force a defraud without monitor and evaluation works as they are fearful we will discover their scams and not offer a refund… to which they always threaten us to go online and destroy GER to GER and me via Trip Advisor if we don’t them the cash immediately at that moment – that’s not how normal people behave; we have honored others after our monitor/evaluation works and never had a problem with normal people.
IF YOU HAVE UNETHICAL AGENDAS LIKE THESE TRIP ADVISER SCAMMERS ( CLICK HERE to Learn more about these Scampackers )
- Calvin K. of Toronto’s Cancellation Scam,
- Trentamilkm of Spain – a couple who stole services from rural locals that were caught/forgiven by locals and the police,
- Simon Lok’s Free Trip Scam,
- Ms. Beanius’s Intentional Misinformation – exact reports are available,
- Fresh Coffee Stains a.k.a JugglingTam’s Disruption Scam
- and THE REST OF THESE SCAMMERS on this Trip Advisor Thread
AND DESIRE TO PURCHASE LOCAL CHEAP HUMANITARIAN TRIPS AND FORCE RURAL NOMADIC FAMILIES TO SERVE YOU LIKE HIGH-END PACKAGED TRIPS TO WHICH YOU LATER WANT TO COMMIT FRAUD, DEFRAUD, DISRUPTION, DEFAMATION, ETC…
DO NOT TRAVEL WITH US AT GER TO GER – THANKS!
Trip Advisor Wolf Pack: Ger to Ger Ulaanbaataar review – Ulaanbaatar Forum – TripAdvisor
The Con-Artists’ Methodology and Scam:
Investigated by Zanjan-Fromer.com
Investigation Materials: GER to GER Mongolia Victim of Fraud | Fake Reviews | Scams
Learn More about the Cases/Evidence: CLICK HERE
- Con-Artists Method “Ignorance is Bliss“: They always unethically purchase inexpensive community-based budget “humanitarian research trips” and expected/force locals to serve them as they purchased fully packed vacation tours (they were trained not to do this during the 2 hour training workshops, etc. Professional Humanitarian Liability Trainings are conducted by an International Specialist with over 22+ years of Professional Expertise throughout Mongolia including extreme environs (-50 plus degrees expedition/production works, etc.) and Abroad; Internationally Awarded, Recognized by National Geographic Society, Recipient of Mongolia’s 2nd Highest Medal of Honor – The Ministerial Gold Star of Leadership, etc. These Humanitarian Training Workshops cover: contracts; terms and conditions; liabilities; assumption of risks; humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
- Hair in the Cheeseburger Ransom Threat (It’s the Con-Artists’ Hair)/After Eating “Give Me Money! Or I’ll TELL the WORLD that I found a hair…”: The scammers’ goal is to intentionally misreport situations domestically/internationally so they could commit defraud of nomadic families/scam cash from the locals by forcing GER to GER into unethical/unverified refunds via threats of very “Public Defamation”; forced defraud.
- Con-Artists Gets Caught, Creates Public Disruption, Cons People and Businesses into Crimes to Evade: When Con-Artists and Scammers get caught – they always engaged in “very loud” and public defamation campaigns (online/offline) via turning Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet into weapons against victims and those associated with the victims (to make people fearful in standing up for the victim – isolate from peers and attack) as Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree doesn’t confirm any facts (they just allow 100% hearsay as truth); scammers’ classic disruption/isolation/attack method to evade legal liabilities by stirring up public sympathy and the “great con-artists/scammers” get the public to stalk, terrorize, attack the victims (GER to GER) on their behalf…
- Con-Artists Using the System to Evade: When GER to GER professionally provided facts/evidence the Trip Advisor or Lonely Planet’s Forum Managers they don’t easily remove fraudulent reviews and state “you must contact the company’s legal department…” in order to continue circulating fake/dishonest reviews… corporate fraud, anti-trust, etc.
- Con-Artists’ End-Game Results: Overall – classic market disruption, public defamation, creating situations where the victims’ UN UDHR Article 12 (and more) are continuously being violated via fraud and fraudulent reporting (which is dangerous for foreigners working overseas, such as myself, as extremists can falsely detain or exile innocent foreign workers, etc.), creating situations of anti-trust and corporate fraud for businesses like Trip Advisor and Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree… and more.
For us foreigners who are working overseas (business, humanitarian, development, etc.) in developing countries – this isn’t a joke or a game… Con-artists’ and scammers’ fraudulent reporting puts our lives and those lives we are trying to assist into serious jeopardy; I can testify from first-hand experiences… there are plenty of case studies where foreign victims have been unethically stalked, maliciously harassed, works interfered with, physically beaten, poisoned, vehicles sabotaged to look like accidents, UN Human Rights continuously violated, unethically investigated/detained or illegally imprisoned via extremists’ setups, socially and economically forced out of countries and worse…
So in behalf of all us foreign workers and humanitarians who are trying to make things better overseas… Please be ethical, Thanks!
There is no justification to destroy organizations and people for unethical refunds (defraud) that are generally between $20 to $50 – for nomadic families that’s more than a months standard income!
(Currently as of today, less than 15 scammers still remain on Trip Advisor/Lonely Planet from 1000s of successful travelers; scammers represent less than 1% of total clientele)