MONGOLIA CORONAVIRUS SITUATION SITREP – SAFE ZONE
MONGOLIA IS ONE OF ASIA’S SAFEST COUNTRIES
Greetings from Mongolia!
First and foremost, on behalf of my colleagues across Mongolia, we would like to take a moment to calm your Asia fears – Mongolia till today has had ‘zero cases’ of the Corona Virus.
MONGOLIA – STILL REMAINS A ZERO CORONAVIRUS INFECTION ZONE and ONE OF ASIA’S SAFEST COUNTRIES FROM HUMAN TO HUMAN EPIDEMICS
Owing to the professionalism of different agencies, closing Mongolia’s borders (land/air) with China as well as Mongolia’s rural territory of nearly 2 humans per every kilometer (1,000 meters) with vast deserts and empty inhabited steppes separating China and Mongolia – Mongolia IS NOT an easy place for human-epidemics to spread successfully (as most human to human sneezing and coughing can only travel 2 to 9 meters and not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of square meters); so in fact, even if someone sneezes at the Chinese border – Mongolia’s Territory is and will always be 100% plus more times more safer than metropolitan countries. From the border of China to Ulaanbaatar – Mongolia’s metropolitan city – it is 661,000 meters of deserts and empty pasture lands… which makes it impossible for the corona virus to spread across Mongolia as its air-borne reach is typically 2 to 9 meters via a sneeze or cough.
As more information and news of a vaccine on the near-horizon, we’d like to kindly state that there is no need to be overly too worried… however being informed is good.
SAFEST FLIGHT ROUTES TO MONGOLIA TO AVOID CORONAVIRUS (COVID)
- TESTED AND OK: USA – NARITA (TOKYO) – MONGOLIA
- TESTED AND OK: USA – KOREA – MONGOLIA
- TESTED AND OK: USA – ISTANBUL – MONGOLIA
- GENERALLY OK: USA – GERMANY – MONGOLIA
- GENERALLY OK: USA – MOSCOW – MONGOLIA
CORONAVIRUS OUTLOOK IS SPRING/EARLY SUMMER
Most likely by early spring/summer or sooner – this whole situation will be taken care of across Asia. If you are planning to travel via Japan or Korea to Mongolia – it is indeed safe. However, if you are overly concerned and don’t want to fly via Japan/Korea then you can always fly via Germany, Moscow and even Istanbul routes from the USA/EU to Mongolia thus completely bypassing infected Asian regions with ease. It’s so easy that you can book any Turkish Airline flight from USA via Istanbul directly to Ulaanbaatar – 3 flights a week with competitive pricing. Seriously, YOU are all good to go! Not to mention that Turkish online e-Visas (for transit travel) are super speedy – approval times ONLY takes a few seconds to a minute!
AFTER A FEW WEEK – WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS
1. First and foremost all of us in Mongolia are super chilled and enjoying life 🙂
2. Secondly, worldwide everyone is aware and are successfully containing the issue – hence – zero rapid epidemic growth (100s/1000s) outside of China in other Asian countries.
3. World Health Professionals are operationally familiar with the situation and are successfully managing it.
NO MASSIVE “ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE” BEING FORECASTED OUTSIDE OF CHINA’s BORDERS
The chances of a massively out of control epidemic wiping out Asia and Mongolia is most likely NOT possible – so I highly doubt we’ll have a ‘zombie apocalypse’ any time soon… 😉
As Mongolia is indeed a “ZERO INFECTION COUNTRY”, please don’t be overly worried… If you were planning a trip to Mongolia, business venture and/or a visit to the LA Travel and Adventure Show or ITB Berlin – please do visit us! We’d love to meet with you and assist you further. Hence, please DON’T cancel Mongolia nor Asia quite yet… Stay informed and feel free to plan with us! It’s going to be an EPIC 2020!
From all of us across Mongolia – our kindest regards 🙂
A FEW CONORAVIRUS RECOMMENDED TIPS
- WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS CONTINUOUSLY
- BRING A MASK – AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS HELP BUT WON’T STOP SOMEONE FROM SNEEZING OR COUGHING TOWARDS YOUR HEAD WHEN IN INCLOSED SPACES; VEHICLES, AIR PLANES, ETC.
- DON’T PANIC IN MONGOLIA – JUST BE AWARE… AND IN THE RURAL COUNTRYSIDE AREAS… FORGET IT – CORONA VIRUS ISN’T AN REAL EPIDEMIC CONCERN
- READ MORE TIPS/ARTICLES DIRECTLY FROM USA’S CDC OR FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION… NOT JUST FROM NEWS AGENCIES, ETC.
- BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT NOT PARANOID – WE’RE IN MONGOLIA AND TOTALLY FINE 🙂
- THERE ARE MANY SAFE ROUTES TO MONGOLIA – TALK WITH US AND WE CAN ASSIST