MONGOLIA CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 SITUATION SITREP – SAFE ZONE
MONGOLIA IS ONE OF ASIA’S SAFEST COUNTRIES
Greetings from Mongolia!
First and foremost, on behalf of my colleagues across Mongolia, we would like to take a moment to calm your Asia fears – Mongolia till today has had ‘ONLY 1 CASE’ of the COVID-19 which was quickly mapped, contained and quarantined – most locals still RESPONSIBLY remain in self-imposed (for safety) home-quarantines to mitigate becoming infected via cross-contaminations or community infections, etc.
MONGOLIA – STILL REMAINS ONE OF ASIA’S SAFEST COUNTRIES FROM HUMAN TO HUMAN EPIDEMICS
Owing to the professionalism of different agencies, closing Mongolia’s borders (land/air) with China as well as Mongolia’s rural territory of nearly 2 humans per every kilometer (1,000 meters) with vast deserts and empty inhabited steppes separating China and Mongolia – Mongolia IS NOT an easy place for human-epidemics to spread successfully (as most human to human sneezing and coughing can only travel 2 to 9 meters and not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of square meters); so in fact, even if someone sneezes at the Chinese border – Mongolia’s Territory is and will always be 100% plus more times more safer than metropolitan countries. From the border of China to Ulaanbaatar – Mongolia’s metropolitan city – it is 661,000 meters of deserts and empty pasture lands… which makes it impossible for the corona virus to spread across Mongolia as its air-borne reach is typically 2 to 9 meters via a sneeze or cough.
As more information and news of a vaccine on the near-horizon, we’d like to kindly state that there is no need to be overly too worried… however being informed is good.
SAFEST FLIGHT ROUTES TO MONGOLIA TO AVOID CORONAVIRUS (COVID)
All FLIGHTS to Mongolia are on temporary suspension – no flights without Government Authorizations are not allowed until the March 29th discussions of whether or not Mongolia will re-open some of its borders.
COVID-19 OUTLOOK IS SPRING/EARLY SUMMER
Most likely by early spring/summer or sooner we all hope that this matter will be solved.
A FEW COVID-19 RECOMMENDED TIPS
- WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS CONTINUOUSLY
- BRING A MASK – AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS HELP BUT WON’T STOP SOMEONE FROM SNEEZING OR COUGHING TOWARDS YOUR HEAD WHEN IN INCLOSED SPACES; VEHICLES, AIR PLANES, ETC.
- DON’T PANIC IN MONGOLIA – JUST BE AWARE… AND IN THE RURAL COUNTRYSIDE AREAS… FORGET IT – CORONA VIRUS ISN’T AN REAL EPIDEMIC CONCERN
- READ MORE TIPS/ARTICLES DIRECTLY FROM USA’S CDC OR FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION… NOT JUST FROM NEWS AGENCIES, ETC.
- OFFICIAL MAP SOURCES – JOHNS HOPKINS, CDC, WHO, ETC.
- BECOME KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT NOT PARANOID; know the symptom differences between Flu and COVID-19, etc.