GER to GER Mongolia | Winter Trips

//GER to GER Mongolia | Winter Trips


Humanitarian Explorations (Community Based Tourism Routes) “Reality Humanitarian Trips”; these “cross-cultural exchange” trips also providing locals a great opportunity to learn about the greater tourism industry, foreign cultures, generate income, etc.

Reality Humanitarian Trips offer you real nomadic-life adventures. If you are interested in knowing more about nomadic lifestyle and supporting local communities through your travel then Reality Humanitarian Trips are specially designed for you!!! Ger to Ger has been working with over 120 families across Mongolia since 2005; humanitarian trips directly benefit those families and their local communities. More than 80% of community fee directly goes to community fee while Ger to Ger office holds the remaining 20% of community fee to arrange annual vocational trainings for nomadic families and promotion of their products and trips to international tourism market. When you travel on humanitarian trips, accommodation are mainly staying overnight with nomadic families; transportation will often be a combination of public state buses and local jeeps in order to minimize impacts on environment and support local employment; meals will be simple and traditional home-cooked foods including dairy products; and you will be escorted by nomads between families – group sizes range between 1 to 8 people.

Please refer to our Responsible Travel Notes/Terms and Conditions for “Reality Humanitarian Trips”

Winter Trip in Mongolia – Trekking Gobi Desert’s Ancient Ocean Canyons, Noble Rock Palace with GER to GER Nomadic Families


This is the Definitive Desert Winter Trip with Great Trekking! Imagine Traveling Southward towards the Gobi Desert to Trek the Remote Noble Rock Palace and being Surrounded by Monolithic Rock Formations in Winter and Traveling [...]