GER to GER’s TERMS & CONDITIONS
“simply… just be good humans and understand that Mongolia’s nomadic populations are slowly developing their capacities – it takes time…
So, go with the flow.”
After reviewing our Terms and Conditions below – Please do visit our FAQs page via the following link:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
ALL SCAMS, FRAUD, REFUND EXTORTIONS AND EXTORTION REVIEWS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO AUTHORITIES and PUBLICIZED AS LESSONS LEARNED/KNOWLEDGE SHARING CASE STUDIES AT GER TO GER’S CONVENIENCE TO PROTECT OTHER GOOD PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES
Please do kindly refer to Cartoon Network’s cartoon that clearly highlights the different extortion tactics that are used to defraud good businesses and good people.
TRAVEL NOTICE – CLIENT SUITABILITY
Please kindly comprehend that GER to GER is refined for the more ‘responsible’, empathetic, open minded, non-judgemental and non-touristic type of travelers and explorers who do not have the typical ‘touristic expectations’ that desire something truly unique that is much more towards the exploration of the non-touristic and/or “REALITY” aspects of cultures, countries, environs, geographic terrains, etc… If you are high maintenance, constantly require attention, impatient, dislike learning, dislike following instructions, have the attention-capacity of “candy crush”, dislike authority, too picky (like a hardened quality supervisor and/or are an itinerary-nazi who forces locals’ non-touristic experiences to become touristic – but are incapable to pay for and/or nor able to join a proper packaged tour as a ‘responsible tourist’), etc., then we kindly recommend you not to travel on “Live Like a Local” but rather opt for one of our packaged trips, and/or maybe better yet, we kindly invite you to research other ‘tourist’ travel companies.
DISCONTINUING TO SERVE “LOW” BUDGET TRAVELERS IN 2020: Kindly note that we are extremely overworked with many social economic development related projects, programs, initiatives, famed film and TV Productions, etc., that further assists Mongolia’s development… Literally, WE don’t have the time nor energy for the dumb & nonsensical dramatized travel-scammers (and how they waste our invaluable time/energies), HENCE, from 2020 GER to GER will be slowly discontinuing much of our generous and goodwill services for the “Low Budget Travelers” (we’ll leave a few products). This is a HUGE GAIN for GER to GER as WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED to wastefully provide our incredible cultural adventure services nor time, energies and expertise to those who are both ungrateful and unable to afford quality experiences. Indeed, the majority of Low Budget Travelers are good folks – HOWEVER – more than a handful of Low Budget Travelers shamelessly create tons of issues for good people and good businesses, and GER to GER has had enough of their negative impacts… As we don’t financially earn much from helping Low Budget Travelers we’ve decided to upgrade most of our nomadic routes and discontinue servicing ‘low budget travelers’ – thank you, but no thank you.
By booking (wether it be online and/or offline) you are 100% agreeing to comply with the following points:
GER TO GER MONGOLIA, from September 2018, shall only be offering GER to GER trained communities – owing to liabilities GER to GER can no longer in-kind support other communities that have received training from other organizations (French NGO, etc.); or until they match GER to GER’s standards via GER to GER’s intensive trainings, etc. We are saddened that we have to make this official decision as we desire to support everyone (rural communities, nomadic families, etc.), however, owing to unethical travel scammers – we are left with no choice… those non-GER to GER rural communities who do not meet GER to GER’s standards nor desire to be trained by GER to GER shall have to seek their sustainability via other means from now on owing to liabilities – travel scammers hurt everyone…
Ensuring Client Suitability & Proper Comprehension
Pre-Trip 13 Verifications:
- Online access to “what is GER to GER”, “how does GER to GER operate, etc.”
- Online access to Information about the differences between “Humanitarian Reality Trips – ‘Ethical Nomadic Adventures’ with nomadic families” and Packaged Trips.
- Online access to “Terms and Conditions” of Humanitarian Trips.
- Correspond with GER to GER staff by emails or in-person; Q&A, etc.
- Upon arrival in Mongolia – all travelers receive a mandatory 2+ hour training workshop; Humanitarian Workshops Cover:contracts; terms and conditions; liabilities; assumption of risks; humanitarian 101; outback to international social economic supply/value chain analysis and mapping; country info; history and important highlights; customer vs. cultural service; DOs and DON’Ts; cultural and cross-cultural analysis/studies; nomadic lifestyle; “Leave No Trace Travel” – environmental protection; activity health/safety – horseback, trekking, etc.; wildlife awareness – wolves, snakes, insects, etc.; extreme situational “survival 101” in relation to weather, terrains, navigation (sun, terrain, vegetation, geographical terrain vectoring, etc.), physical, mental and medical; risk mitigation/management; emergency COMMs methodology; itinerary confirmation; language; and more.).
- At the workshop all travelers are updated with current weather, culture, etc., information that may influence their trip and are informed rural nomads have the “power” to change the trip when necessary; transparently listed on the Terms and Conditions owing to their lifestyles.
- At the workshop all travelers are educated the difference between “cultural service” vs. “customer service” and so much more to ensure that they are fully aware that they are traveling as humanitarians and not as “tourists” on a vacation.
- At the workshop all travelers AGAIN review Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions.
- At the workshop all travelers review GER to GER disclaimer with Instructors.
- At the workshop all travelers are provide an opportunity to change their trip/minds.
- At the workshop all travelers CAREFULLY REVIEW AND SIGN the “Assumption of Risk Contract” that includes weather, culture, lifestyle, 3rd Party Suppliers, etc., in relation to Humanitarian Trip’s Terms and Conditions; on website, handbook, etc.
- After signing the Assumption of Risk Contract all travelers make final payments.
- After contract signing, workshop and payments – all travelers are invited to contact us again for further info clarifications prior/during their Reality Humanitarian Trip (via nomadic families mobile phones).
“Ethical Nomadic Adventures with Nomadic Families” TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTES
THOUGH COMMUNITY BASED TOURISM WITHIN GER TO GER HAS ELEMENTS OF CULTURE, ADVENTURE, RELAXATION, ETC., IT IS DEFINED AS: 1) A NON-PACKAGED TRIP 2) A NON-TOURISTIC TRIP: NOT A TOUR, NOT A VACATION, NOT A SIGHTSEEING HOLIDAY, ETC. 3) HOWEVER, IT IS A “REALITY EXPERIENCE OR ETHICAL NOMADIC ADVENTURE” THAT ALLOWS NOMADS TO SHARE THEIR “REAL LIFESTYLE WITHIN REAL CONTEXTS OF THEIR GEOGRAPHICAL TERRAIN, NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, WEATHER, CULTURES, TRADITIONS, LIFESTYLES, ETC., AND ‘DAY TO DAY’ EXTERNAL IMPACTS (WEATHER, CULTURE, LIFESTYLE, ETC.) MAY ALTER EXPERIENCES (LOCATIONS, TRAVEL METHODS, ACTIVITIES, ETC.) WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF BEING “REALITY” WHICH IS 100% ACCEPTABLE AND SHOULD BE EXPECTED AS IT’S APART OF THE ‘ETHICAL NOMADIC ADVENTURES’; IT’S ABOUT US FOREIGNERS BEING ETHICAL WITH NOMADIC FAMILIES KNOWING THEIR WAYS, LIFESTYLE, METHODS, ETC., DIFFER FROM OURS YET WE ARE HERE TO TRAVEL, LIVE AND LEARN FROM THEM AND NOT TO IMPOSE ‘OUR FOREIGN WAYS’ ONTO NOMADIC FAMILIES AND THEIR OPERATIONS.
- Please continuously refer to GER to GER’s Online Terms and Conditions as they are subject to change in accordance with best fair/ethical practices to ensure the health/safety of all parties WHEN CONSIDERING any/all external influences that impacts routes/itineraries (weather, culture, lifestyles, livestock, vehicles, traffic, public bus schedule changes, roads, locals, communities, etc.); travelers, nomads, rural drivers, any GER to GER staff.
- Any/all updates made to GER to GER’s Terms, Conditions and Policies shall be made when GER to GER Administration deems/feels it is necessary.
- Any/all online Terms and Conditions (online/offline) are Policy; you may seek clarification ONLY from GER to GER Founders (Ms. Yalalt and Mr. Fromer).
- Any/all provided explanations about GER to GER (operations, itineraries, methods, etc.) provided in emails, verbal, training workshops, etc., are all/shall be Policy; GER to GER (Ms. Yalalt and Mr. Fromer) reserves the Right to verbally or by written methods “Clarify” any/all Terms, Conditions and Policies if misunderstanding arise – those clarifications are Policy regardless of delivery method.
- By voluntarily signing GER to GER’s Contract/Assumption of Risk Contract YOU HAVE AGREED to these conditions that any/all of GER to GER’s Online/Offline Terms, Conditions and Policies (written or verbal) are ALL legally binding.
First and foremost – Responsible Travel Notes:
- All Humanitarian Trips and Homestays are 100% “Reality Trips” that are managed and operated by locals and nomadic families; GER to GER Office operates ONLY AS A Humanitarian “Travel Agent” for communities (non-tour operator).
- GER to GER humanitarian trips is about “Reality” – real families, real lifestyles, real situation, etc. (who are the Mongols? And not about our expectations).
- GER to GER humanitarian trips are not an amusement park experience – it’s about awareness/respecting nomadic lifestyle and learning “their ways” (not ours), etc.
- GER to GER is an opportunity for people to learn how to integrate within other cultures vs. other cultures catering to our international norms and standards that we have become overly accustomed too and demand others to adhere too (like paid entertainment slaves).
- GER to GER has generated over a Million USD towards Mongolia’s social economic development via supply-chain synergies and provides over 80% of its revenues toward rural nomadic families that greatly need this alternative income source.
- Nomadic families shall provide 3 meals per day; unlimited drinks; nomadic accommodations (unless tent is specified); a local nomad that will guide between nomadic families’ pasture areas; nomadic guide will take his/her horse, ox-cart, motorcycle or vehicle to guide for health and safety. Generally depending on geographical terrains, weather, etc., factors nomadic guides will not walk as if any health/safety issues arises it takes too long to obtain safety support – nomadic guides will decide for themselves how they will guide/travel.
Humanitarian Explorations (Community Based Tourism Routes – Budget Trips, Homestay Trips, Special Interest Trips and Winter Trips) “Budget Trips”; these “cross-cultural exchange” trips also providing locals a great opportunity to learn about the greater tourism industry, foreign cultures, generate income, etc. Though locals have produced their own itineraries, it’s important to remember that nomadic families lifestyle’s are guided by seasons, weather, culture, etc., and at different times those external influences requires them to alter itinerary experiences based on “Life & Survival” (the alteration may be an unplanned adventure or amazing cultural insight!) – a good level empathy and understanding are required if you desire to grasp the most of these type of trips. It is GER to GER’s Methodology to develop a country/local people friendly “Free-Ranging” approach to community based tourism and not a strict “Public Zoo” approach nor “Captivity-Tourism” in respect to locals, their day to day lifestyles and cultures; Primary – Natural Lifestyle; Secondary – Community Based Tourism.
Rest assured that GER to GER prepares all travelers to become Ethnographic Explorers via a “Mongolia Responsible Travel Training Workshop” in order to enable everyone to seek cultural/life-experiences that are not written on standard itineraries to enrich their exploration opportunities. GER to GER specialists are multi-practice experts with decades of experiences, 100s if not 1000s of “out-in-the-field” projects, in developing countries; it is only for passion for social economic development that we share our knowledge, experiences and know-how with our clients and communities. GER to GER’s Community Based Tourism Routes are the “Real Deal” – real experts prepare you, real nomadic families host and guide you, real cultural explorations and adventures await you.
1.2 Importance Notice: You, the traveler, are 100% Responsible for Comprehending the Differences Between non-touristic “Reality Trips aka community-based Ethical Nomadic Adventures with nomadic families”, and, “Packaged Trips” that are fully inclusive trips/expedition vacations for tourists that includes certified guides/interpreters, drivers, hotels, etc.
Please kindly note of all the differences between “Humanitarian Trips aka ‘Ethical Nomadic Adventures’ are Reality” (Traveler’s are 100% Responsible for Quality of Experience – just like as if you are a ‘Humanitarian’ out in the field; as GER to GER Staff is not onsite – you are contracting a “Humanitarian Experience with Locals” not a “Tourist Packaged Trip with GER to GER”) and “Packaged Trips” (GER to GER’s Responsibility). If you feel that you require higher level of services/facilities, then it’s recommended that you have a look at our “Packaged Trips” and offers – they are an exceptional blend of everything that Mongolia has to offer.
1.3 Expectations, Contracts and Ethics
GER to GER strongly discourages any/all travelers from booking a “Reality Humanitarian Trip” and then demanding/expecting “Packaged Trip” standards/services/quality from the locals unethically. Humanitarian Trips are Research Trips, not a Packaged Vacations.
Contractually, every traveler signs a contract and receives a proper training workshop on how to “Become a Humanitarian”, so it is 100% unethical and a breach of contract to public defame nomadic families and/or GER to GER Office/Staff as if one is judging a situation like a “Vacation Trip”. These Reality Humanitarian Trips are not designed to be ‘entertainment tours’ but rather Reality Humanitarian Research Trips that are 100% subject to modification by locals and/or GER to GER Office in consultation with locals (weather, culture, life, etc.). Mr. Zanjan Fromer and his administrative staff have well over 20+ years of ‘out in the field’ expertise (www.Zanjan-Fromer.com) and and likewise do not desire to be subjected to unethical public defamation by scammers, trolls, saboteurs, unethical competitors, special interest groups, and the like.
All transportation is either State Public Bus and/or rural vehicles (to keep the costs low) – GER to GER earns NO overhead income via Budget Trip’s transportation services (State Public Bus and/or rural transportation); hence, as GER to GER ONLY provides basic recommendations and assistance with ticket booking – GER to GER assumes NO transportation related liabilities whatsoever.
Owing to over a decade of operating experiences and some ‘very unethical characters/interest groups and countless fraudulent activities’ that have tried to hinder GER to GER – we are officially providing our TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTES online as part of our TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION POLICY (for all parties). GER to GER hopes and desires not to upset anyone rather we hope that it will prove to you and the industry that we take these matters seriously and we have worked tirelessly on a Proactive Approach as a Preventive Methodology in order to filter the “Good Travelers” from the unethical “Scammers/Saboteurs” and the “1% Unethical Interest Groups” (many humanitarian organizations have them). There is nothing worse than having to spend years cleaning up fake reviews/defamations during which nomadic families, communities, and our Ulaanbaatar Office has to unethically suffer both socially and economically (hence, scammers are kindly requested to travel elsewhere).
- All trips, except Packaged Trips, are 100% rurally operated, managed and are subject to changes without informing GER to GER main office (travel agent), by locals themselves, if it pertains to maintaining the health and safety of travelers, nomadic families, animals, etc.
- All community based tourism trips, with the aforementioned in mind, are designed to be “Free-Ranging” Products/Services that focuses on human/animals in their natural environments instead of a Theme-Park Zoo approach.
- All community based tourism trips require both effort and empathy as rural communities and nomadic families are just starting to learn and it will indeed take most rural locations several decades (a couple generations) till they truly begin to grasp the concepts of international standards and practices.
- All trips, except Packaged Trips, may be subject to change pending local traditions and cultural nuances of the region and/or families; i.e., some mountains do not allow women to climb them, on some days there are important local rites that must be observed, etc.
- All community based tourism “Reality Humanitarian Trips”, to lower trip costs, refer travelers to both State Public Bus and rural single service providers (rural drivers/vehicles). As GER to GER earns $0.00 company income on any rural transportation for Budget Trips, GER to GER is not liable for any aspect of transportation as they are ONLY recommendations and referrals. Travelers, maintain the right to organize their own transportation – GER to GER ONLY PROVIDES THIS IN-KIND SERVICE TO BE OF ASSISTANCE as booking tickets can be complicated to the travelers. If a Traveler decides to organize their own transportation – AT NO TIME is GER to GER liable NOR shall be held financially/logistically liable; if a Traveler got the wrong ticket, missed the bus, or tickets were sold out, etc., GER to GER shall not refund any portion of the missed-trip as GER TO GER FREELY OFFERS THIS IN-KIND SERVICE.
- For Reality Humanitarian Trips, GER to GER shall ONLY assist with 1) Mongolia’s State Transportation Authority (public bus) and 2) linkages to rural drivers. Absolutely no transportation related earnings/income is maintained by GER to GER Agency/Foundation or any of it’s staff, hence, GER to GER is not liable for quality of such services however we do our best to voluntarily monitor the quality.
- Advance deposits made for ANY TRIPS via GER to GER’s website, online banking, transfers, in-person, etc., are non-refundable (non-negotiable).
- At NO TIME is GER to GER NOR the Nomadic Families liable for travel related “wear and tear” of backpacks, suitcases, etc.
- ANY criminal-related activities (whether it be carried out by the traveler, nomads, drivers, etc.) i.e. stealing, fraud, defamation, etc., shall be properly handed-over to legal authorities as GER to GER office and its staff are not on-site as witnesses and GER to GER DOES NOT OPERATE ON “HE SAID/SHE SAID” in accordance with Domestic and International Laws. Jurisdiction for any/all domestic legal offenses are handled within the territory of Mongolia; when legal evidence exist that supports the Victim (whomever that may be) – any and all online defamation, fraud, etc., to sabotage/spin-doctor the Victim and his/her case shall be pursued in accordance with INTERNATIONAL Rights, Best Practices, Laws, Jurisdictions and their Respective Law Enforcement Agencies (USA/EU).
- ANY/ALL ORGANIZED CROSS-BORDER (UNETHICAL INTEREST GROUPS RELATED) STALKING, WHITE-COLLAR CRIMES, HARASSMENT, DEFAMATION, DEFRAUD, ETC., OF DOMESTIC/INTERNATIONAL GER TO GER HUMANITARIANS SHALL BE PROVIDED AS “TIPS” TO INTERNATIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES (USA/EU).
- All “Packaged Trips” are the responsibility of GER to GER Office
- All “Packaged Trips” shall adhere to basic service standards and practices
- All “Packaged Trips” shall operate at best standards and practices – however – GER to GER isn’t responsible for weather, third party issues, civil unrest, unforeseen circumstances out of GER to GER’s control, etc., however, GER to GER will do its best to coordinate those matters.
- Please contact GER to GER at firstname.lastname@example.org to further obtain information pertaining to your “Packaged Trip”
- In the unlikely case that we have to make changes to your travel arrangements, we will notify you at the earliest possible date.
- If you wish to cancel your booking you must inform us in written form.
- We do reserve the right to make changes at any time due to circumstances beyond our control.
- In the case of significant changes to your itinerary, you have the right to cancel your holiday in accordance with our Cancellation Terms and Conditions; refunds shall be awarded in accordance Terms and Conditions excluding deposit.
- Once we have started to provide our service i.e. from the point of your arrival on route, no refunds will be made for unused trip arrangements for any reason.
- There will be no refund given for unused home stay, meals, sightseeing, trek days or any other charges once the trip has commenced.
Client cancellation charges set out as follows:
- 7 days prior to the commencement date of the tour – 30% of total tour fare and
- 0% refund 1 day prior to trip and/or cancellation during a trip. However, depending on the merit of the cancellation Ger to Ger, at its own decision, may investigate the situation and kindly offer refund of unused services. If a such a circumstance arises, Ger to Ger will transfer funds to the client’s account. Ger to Ger will not make refunds without proper investigation as legal contract with rural service providers exist and all paper works must be properly processed.
This process can only be initiated upon an official complaint give in written form to Manager or Director to which a meeting appointment will be confirmed for a later date – Ger to Ger will not make appointments to meet at the time of complaint submissions as an initial rural investigation has to be started prior to any meetings so that any/and all meetings are fair and objective.
After review of all facts Ger to Ger will ONLY offer refunds based on internal policy and economic formulas. GER to GER DOES NOT OFFER POST-TRIP REFUNDS BASED UPON ONLY 1 PARTY’S STATEMENTS NOR ON ‘HEARSAY’ (HE SAID/SHE SAID); ALL REFUNDS ARE AWARDED ONLY AFTER A PROPER INVESTIGATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANTI-FRAUD/ANTI-DEFRAUD POLICES.
GER to GER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AND/OR CANCEL TRIPS OF UNETHICAL TRAVELERS, UNETHICAL INTEREST GROUPS, UNETHICAL SABOTEURS (SCAMMERS, HARASSMENT,ETC.), ETC., AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY, WITHOUT REFUND, TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ANIMALS, NOMADIC FAMILIES, RURAL COMMUNITIES AND GER TO GER’S HUMANITARIANS. IF A TRAVELER IS CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF COMMITTING FRAUD AND/OR SCAM WHICH IF LEADS TO ANY FAKE/DISHONEST DEFAMATORY REVIEWS, GER TO GER SHALL IMMEDIATELY RELEASE ANY/ALL DOCUMENTS/INVESTIGATIVE FINDINGS PERTAINING TO THE TRAVELER AND HIS/HER FRAUD/SCAM ONTO THE INTERNET AS A PUBLIC INFORMATION TO DEFEND GER TO GER AND ITS STAFFS’ NAME FROM PUBLIC ABUSE. AFTERWHICH GER TO GER SHALL CONTACT THOSE ‘INTERNET PLATFORMS’ AND INFORM THEM TO REVIEW ONLINE INVESTIGATIVE MATERIALS. AT WHICH THOSE PLATFORM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE FRAUD/SCAMMER WITH VIOLATION OF INTERNAL POLICIES AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS REFERRING TO LIBELOUS PUBLIC STATEMENTS MADE WITH THE INTENT TO DEFAME, DISCREDIT, DEFRAUD, ATTEMPT TO COMMIT EXTORTION, ETC., VICTIMIZE INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES VIA MISUSE OF THEIR CORPORATE TRAVEL PLATFORM TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS ‘TRUE REPORTING’ WITH THE INTENT TO MALICIOUSLY HARASS VICTIMS VIA INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING PUBLIC OPINION TO SOCIAL-ECONOMICALLY VICTIMIZE INNOCENT BUSINESSES AND PEOPLE BY NUMEROUS METHODOLOGIES (MANIPULATING SOCIETY, ELICITING EXTREMISTS, MANIPULATING SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS – SEO, DISRUPTING MARKETS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, ETC.).
INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS/INVESTIGATORS THAT SPECIALIZE IN PROTECTING BUSINESSES FROM FAKE AND/OR DISHONEST DEFAMATORY REVIEWS:
Aaron Kelly Law – http://www.aaronkellylaw.com/tag/tripadvisor-defamation/
Kwikchex Firm – https://kwikchex.com/